Group Weight Logging Chart

Options
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtQwmyPkh4bcdGZsSy16VW54aWhQUHBHMjFKVWtGdEE

Just enter YOUR data and we will add our info each week, since we started officially Monday that will be the weigh in day (morning is best)!

Replies

• 4given4life
    4given4life Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I love stuff like this!!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    Options
    what a super cool idea! I filled it out although it was VERY depressing hahaha
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    UGH! Thanks for doing that. I did mine, seems I'm the roundest....oh well, at least I'm working to get it down.
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    UGH! Thanks for doing that. I did mine, seems I'm the roundest....oh well, at least I'm working to get it down.

You're going to get to your goal weight! The most important thing is that you are trying. Plus you have friends here to help you reach your goals. Keep up the good work!
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options

You're going to get to your goal weight! The most important thing is that you are trying. Plus you have friends here to help you reach your goals. Keep up the good work!

Ditto everyone has to start somewhere. We are are doing this together, so proud of everyone!!!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Nothing like truly bearing it all for all to see!

But I can't change what I don't acknowledge. That is my new mantra.

It is interesting to see how differently our bodies are shaped. I think I am a pumpkin with legs. lol

Will be great to see our progress in inches as well as pounds. Thanks!
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    Lots of ways to measure...I am going with this: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-get-your-body-measurements.html

What an eye opener using that tape measurer was...:noway: Sheesh!
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lots of ways to measure...I am going with this: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-get-your-body-measurements.html

What an eye opener using that tape measurer was...:noway: Sheesh!

Thanks, I was measuring in the wrong spot. :)
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Who's ready for weigh in tomorrow? I know I am super excited. I was able to fit nicely in some pants I have. I was sucking in before but now I can get them on and have extra room. Wishing my arms would shrink faster. I hate that dangle.
  • stayathomezookeepa
    Options
    I hate my arms too! I have been doing arm exercises daily lets hope they help :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    Thanks again for making this spreadsheet. It was awesome to see that I lost 3 pounds last week. I simply can not keep myself from weighing myself every day, so I am seeing little losses but didn't realize how they stacked up in a week. WOO HOO! Ladies we are rocking this!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hi, gang .....

Finally getting a chance to post my weight ...... AM DOWN 4 OUNCES :laugh:

Which is fine ....... I'm in that no-man's land of "the last 10 pounds" ..... and I know it takes time ......

Let's keep to the plan ..... we're all doing a great job !

Mary Ann
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    Bump to move it to the front page!

Woohoo! 2 more pounds this week. 6 total for the 3 weeks= 2/week. I will take that. In 2 weeks I should be out of the 2-teens, and so much closer to One-derland!

Keep it up ladies, we can do this!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hi, gang !

I'm down two more ounces, which in my reality is AWWWWESSSSSOMMMMME !

Am on Phase 2 ....... added back some fruit (yesterday it was apples) and some starches (today was Ezekial bread) ...... ate some licorice yesterday, but bypassed the candy aisle at the mini-mart today ...... it's a slow process for me :drinker:

Hope everyone else is doing well !

Mary Ann