2+lbs?

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
For those of you losing 1.5 to 2lbs a week, I was just curious to know how you are accomplishing this. I think that is an awesome feat in itself. I am looking for tips and Ideas to help boost my progress along.

Thanks in advance,

Tia :wink:

Replies

• Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Right now, the biggest change I've made is what I am putting in my mouth. I am trying to eat more raw veggies and fruit with every meal or even a snack. i read this "Raw fruits & veggies remove toxins from your blood and once these toxins are gone The enzymes in the raw fruits & veggies liquefy and flush fat out of your body".... So I took that tip...

I also do NOT eat after 6PM
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I've kind of temporarily fallen off the wagon, just for a few days because of the new puppy, but I was losing 1.5-2lbs per week doing a 1200 calorie diet, lots of water, and working out roughly 1 hour a day. I'd be 100 calories under net goal of 1200 or less than 100 but never more. I ate mostly fruits, veggies, and lean meats. My desserts were yogurt, frozen yogurt, 100 calorie snack packs, etc.

I'm thinking Monday I will get back to my schedule and on the routine of working out again. Its been rough this last week. Like having a newborn.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, okay so fruits and veggies seem to be the magic word :happy: . Thanks ladies