Idle Chit-Chat / What's on your mind?

Options
ackeebee
ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
Anything goes here :wink:

It's Sunday and I am here relaxing. Did my 2 hour driving lessons plus my gym workout. I intend to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day:laugh:

Replies

• ackeebee
    Options
    It's my birthday!
    Just thought I would get that off my chest :smile: :wink:
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Everyone is either working or eating too much lol
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday my luv-hope you have a happy, blessed day. Today is my 30th anniversary & hubby is away in Toronto still. I left him up there last week-he is retired so he opted to spend an extra week-somebody has go to keep working here! lol.
    You enjoy your day!:flowerforyou:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Thanks JamCubeChi and a very happy anniversary to you and the hubby:smile:
  • ackeebee
    Options
    I had kfc today.......and cake
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    My birthday is just after Christmas so when all the feasting is over I I'm always presented with a Christmas cake for myself!

And happy 30th Anniversary.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    :laugh: @ tony. I guess you are usually fed up of Christmas cake by then.

I am back in the office today after working from home yesterday!

Btw, anyone going to Jamaica for Christmas this year? I am actually looking into it seeing my last Christmas there was 12 years ago
  • TonyStark30
    Options
    One year I took it into work, they liked it but I didnt feel enough gratitude so the next year I ate half and took in slices for select people lol.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello all a unu. I am not going until next year. But I always bake my cake. Then run iit off evenif it snow.
  • ackeebee
    Options
    I have never baked christmas cake but might give it a try this year. My aunt here in London usually bake and give me cake though.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    When I was younger one of the best parts of Christmas was the cake. Now I can do without it. I look forward to the roast beef and hardo bread much much more than I do the cake these days. Add in a little Chrissmuss breeze and mi all set...lol
  • ackeebee
    Options
    speaking of beef, i am cooking stew beef today. haven't had it in a while.
    bere rubbish on tv......here listening to radio.....heart fm
  • ackeebee
    Options
    As of Thursday this coming week I will be off work for 7 working days. Can't wait to get some rest and also work hard on improving my food choices. I am getting abit annoyed at losing and gaining the same couple of pounds every other week.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Show-off...lol

I need to put more effort in my eating too cause I have not been losing for about 2 months now. I am hoping that incorporating the green juices into my diet and with more disciplined eating and exercise that I will get back on the right track. I need a good solid kick in the you-know-what too.