WELCOME

Options
broekte
broekte Posts: 102 Member
I'd just like to personally welcome all of our newest members. Please use this group to better your experience with MFP. Make new friends and join the discussions. Please feel free to post new topics on the board related to fitness or things Effingham related or whatever pertains to something you want to know or chat about. Please keep from using profanity, racist language, hatred, etc. Thanks!

Replies

• Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I know where Effingham is!!! I was born and raised in Danville, just north of there.

I'm all over the world, so it'll be nice to chat up some folks from around my area.
  • mbsc1964
    Options
    I just have one thing to say...

"Where in the Effingham are we?!?"

My husband's dad is buried in Effingham, IL does that qualify me for this group? Just kidding tho... I think I should start a group for my hometown though, that's a good idea!!

We pass thru Effingham on occassion and the last time we did, I stopped at the BP - they were selling t-shirts that said "Where in the Effingham are we?" I thought they were hillarious and bought one for my son!! Love it!!

Have great success here on MFP you southern Illinoisers you!

Marybeth (from Frankfort, IL)
  • ajhutchison
    Options
    Hey everybody not sure how people knew i was from the area but Im from good ol beecher City, Im a weightlifter type guy not a lot of fat to lose but my diary is usually pretty eangood i think, Im not always able to comment a lot ihave a pretty busy life but I mean well. I love the idea of having mfp friends locally!
  • lnd2011
    lnd2011 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm from Beecher City too and joined mfp to track my calories mostly, but have gained some supporters along the way. I just wanted to get healthier I'm getting married Sept 29, wow 9 more days and want to live a long healthy life with my soon to be husband. I also wanted to set an example for my kids. :smile: