Day 4!

Options
ghostpixie
ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
How was Day 4 for you guys? It seemed a little easier today! And guess what! I did all the strength moves (besides the pushups) all the way through without stopping for the first time today!

Are you seeing any results yet? I've already lost about a half to three quarters of an inch around my waist! I don't remember how much it is for my arms but I've lost a little there too!

Replies

• livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am the same! i can get through all the strength and all the cardio now finally - however, not the pushups. they suck lol. even on my knees i suck at them. I've yet to measure myself, i want to wait until sunday so i can really see results. but day 4 went well! :D
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm a little disappointed in myself - today should have been day 4 and I turned my alarm off rolled over and went back to sleep... That being said I'm gonna try to not be too critical, Thinking I'll go to the gym and do yoga tonight, reset my mind and get back at it tomorrow.
  • AbiJj
    AbiJj Posts: 26
    Options
    i havent as yet - had to take my mum out, but with the rain, she decided not to go!
    So will log in later and let you know - Well done guys.

(how are some people on day 5?)
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was hard but good. My day got busy and I didn't get a chance to work out until 6:30p.m. so that was hard to get motivated for. But, I did it and I was very pleased and how it felt easier for me. I was able to go all the way through the static lunges without taking a break, which is kind of a big deal since those are the hardest moves for me. I definatley don't feel like it is time to move up a level yet, but it is nice to make it through each interval with the sense of "I can finish this" as where the first 3 days I wasn't sure if I could finish. Looking forward to hitting the video today when I get home for day 5 :)
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    To funny. I had every intention of working out on day 4 and actually fell asleep waiting for Jillian to stop talking. Maybe I shouldn't sit while I wait on her next time. I may have really needed the break. Back at it again today and looking forward to seeing some results come Sunday.
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 and my butt hurts. I haven't had that feeling in a really long time. Something must be working. I really like that I can still feel the workout working after I'm done. Thank you all very much for checking in. It helps so much to keep going. It feels nice to share those akward things that happen that you just can't talk to anyone else about.
  • Kifli
    Kifli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. So honestly, I'm 100% committed to this (even though I"m gaining weight!!!). But I got so extremely busy on Weds and had a sick baby on top of it, then had to get everyone ready for my all day long work day on Thursday......it's now Thursday night and I'm zonked :(
    I will work out first thing tomorrow for my day 4 and try not to let it happen again. I am taking Thursdays off however, due to the long work day and long drive to and from my workplace.

BTW, I think I will have a net weight gain with the shred, b/c I realize that exercise makes me VERY hungry! But at least I will be healthier and more fit :)

Keep pushing on, ladies!
  • Kifli
    Kifli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh... and I started on Sept 15, so I should be on day 7, but with the 2 missed days, I will be on day 5. Glad to share with you guys, b/c doing it alone is no fun :)
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it! I rolled over and went back to sleep yesterday and after kicking myself when I finally got up I swore I would get back at it today and I did. :-) I crawled my butt outta bed at 6am this morning and finished day 4. Still can't quite get thru all the cardio without slowing it down to walking in place but it's getting better. I was able to get yet a few more push ups in and almost all of the strength done. Tomorrow is saturday and I really need to keep at my good eating habits - weekends are the worst for that! I'm a day behind where I shuld be now and I'm bumming so maybe that will keep me motivated to not miss any more days!
  • Fitfab41
    Fitfab41 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you Tbias!
    DoN,t be stressed about missing a day. One thing I don't understand is how, until now, I,ve always heard that we have to have rest days so muscles can recover, yet the 30DS doesn't really allow for that (in the strictest sense of the program)?