The Walking Dead - Season Three

Options
2»

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    so I just watched the AMC video they just put up regarding season 3 and they give no real clues as to what's going to happen or the offical date. I'm sure it will be in October also, its usually around my birthday (nice present). I have to go read the Yahoo article now. They said Merle is coming back? What does this mean for Daryl? He is just finding his place and figuring out these people need and care about him and Merle would just totally screw with that. He's got to be with the govenors group and he probably isn't too thrilled with Rick and T-Dog in particular. I wonder if there will be some sort of inner struggle for Daryl, to have to chose sides between the group he's been with and his brother. Eek!

I was just thinking the same thing about Merle coming back! Poor Daryl!
  • aliOop18
    aliOop18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been stalking the AMC website hoping for new content. I cannot wait for this show to return! Let's hope that don't do one of those silly mid-season breaks again....it was torture!
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think a mid season break is a given. I always figured AMC doesn't want to run zombie ads over Christmas time!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either.... what a great show!
  • ellej7
    ellej7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Counting down, love it!!! Love talking dead too, what fun, hope it's back also.
  • Lisarky
    Options
    I'm assuming from the images of the prison that they might move in there--I haven't read the comics, but wow, what a perfect place to defend/be--might have room to grow crops, raise livestock (if they can find any) without the worry of constantly looking over their shoulders.

I'd also like to see them go to an RV dealership and get a freakin' brand new deluxe RV. Or two. For goodness' sake! Why would they drive around in that old one for so darn long when brand new ones are just lying around for the taking? Also, a couple of new Suburbans with hitches and come-alongs might be nice.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    We're getting close to the Season Premiere for Season 3!!!! I know I'm getting excited. Here is some more pictures that AMC has released. Don't worry no spoilers....

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-season-3-episode-photos/episode-1-group-fight.php

I'm really like the picture of Rick up on the guard tower.
  • goddessdani
    goddessdani Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Gleen and his relationship with Maggie. I hope that will progress. I would like to know more about T-Dog. I also can't wait to see what happens between the Dixion brothers. Obviously Merle is mad at the group but Darryl has grown close to at least some of the members.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOO excited!! Also excited that I am doing a Zombie Pub Crawl next weekend and I get to dress up like a creepy zombie and live out my Walking Dead fantasies haha