Did a stupid thing....

Sooo dumb. I ran on my parents' elliptical machine a couple days ago and I guess I pushed myself a bit too hard and really hurt my knee. I decided to forgo 30DS for the day in hopes of a quick recovery, but now I'm stressed that this will become a real set back. Any advice welcome! What should I do :(

Replies

• Listen to your body :) I have problems with my knees as well - so I completely understand. I take Osteo Bi Flex daily to help - and it's made a huge difference.

Another option is you could still do 30DS - but replace all cardio with the punching to relieve stress off your knees that the jumping jacks & jump roping places on you.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Agreed... listen to your body but if you feel like you can still do some workouts, switch to the low-impact options on the moves. I have to do low impact on some of the moves during level 2 because of my knees and shins.
  • SaraSapp
    SaraSapp Posts: 26 Member
    If your knee is up to it, you could do a small squat and the punches. Jillian says that's a geat workout for someone with a lower body injury. If I were you, I would go through the video and at least focus on the upper body portion. Maybe the arm raises, bicep curls and some of the easier abs moves. I'd hate for you to take too long of a break and struggle to get back into it (that's always my problem). Take care of your knee! Hope it gets better soon!