37 week (or 270 days) till June 1st

Options
I just did the math (read: google search, lol) and realized that its only 37 weeks till June 1st. Not so bad eh? Makes winter seem like a minor irritation (you know, until mid February when the snow wont stop).

I like to play with numbers and dream so I figued that if I lose 2 lbs a week (lofty goals...) I can lose 74 lbs by June 1st. That would put me 2 lbs lower then my all-time adult low weight.

Any other dreamers out there who like to play with numbers?

Replies

• hunters_mom_519
    Options
    I have about 36 ish pounds to lose and if i stayed on at a pound week then i would be on schedule to meet my goal on the last week
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I have 45lbs to lose. That means, I only have to lose 1lb a week to lose every pound I need to. I, however, have set my mfp to 2lbs a week just incase. :-) Should be a very happy and healthy summer next year!
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goal is 38.2 so I need to lose 1.03 each week - that is definitely managable as long as I behave!!! I actually could manage that if I just maintained an exercize program!!
  • Journey2Heaven
    Journey2Heaven Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have about 44lbs to lose to reach my goal which means a few of this weeks I will have to lose a couple of lbs rather than 1. However, if I am 37lbs lighter, that's worth rejoicing as well. I won't complain.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have 19 to lose, then 10 to gain....it's going to be a fun journey to summer next year :)
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If I lose 2 lbs per week for the next 37 weeks, I will be below my goal weight. I had hoped to be at my goal weight by my birthday next year on October.
  • oJulia
    Options
    I have 42 pounds to lose, so if I lose just over 1lb a week, I will reach my goal. It is completely obtainable.