best time to do insanity

Options
I was just wondering when the best time to do insanity was? I was thinking in the morning before i eat breakfast?

Replies

• jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The short answer is whenever you can get it in daily. I am up at 4:30 in the morning to get my workout in. I figure if I get it done first thing there are no excuses or interruptions.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I always do it 1.5/2h after diner because in the morning i do a different workout.
  • snipalicous
    Options
    I always do mine at 5am, I wake up early to actually get my workout in. If I did not do mine in the morning it would never get done with all the things I have to get done in the evenings. I did change my bed time to earlier in the evening to get adequate rest. The days I can't get to bed at a decent hour, I feel it the next morning and I dont push myself as much but I keep moving forward. I'm not really a morning person but getting up early and doing my workout has become routine and I love it
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My work schedule is pretty mixed up ...I work early or late depending...So I do it when I can.
    BUT....I prefer in the morning. I feel so good after and all stretched and ready.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I do mine around 10am... i always have breakfast at about 7:30/8:00. i need the fuel to get through it cause i cant get through the workout on an empty stomach.