Tell me what you eat..

Options
I am just wondering what everyone else here eats on a daily basis! I am looking for some more meal ideas and was wondering what you eat for your meals/snacks?

Replies

• holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR! Feel free to browse my diary. If you go back a few weeks, you'll get a good idea of what I eat on a regular basis. Forewarning, I was sick this week, so ate some weird stuff...
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I also sent you a FR. I eat a lot of protein from various sources, also a fairly high level of carbohydrates. Check out my journal to see. I started EM2WL around the beginning of the month, so the last 3 weeks are representative of that.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My dairy is open, feel free to look. Most days I am on the go so I need easily portable food that I can throw in my purse as the kids and I head out.
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Whenever I try to eat clean, I usually have salmom, canned tuna, yogurt and eggs. Sometimes if I have a bit of calories left I have biscuits, peanut butter, legumes, nuts or ice cream. If I eat out I usually stick to Salmon or any dish that I can tell what is in it in big pieces.
  • hannydee
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I always get new ideas by browsing my friends' diaries so it's useful to have a good collection of people who have similar goals to yourself!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Feel free to browse through my diary as well (it's open). I try to eat clean 90% of the time!!