Already started.

Options
I'm already on level 3 day 2 of 30 day shred. But I can motivate the ones that are just starting! I love this workout. I never thought I would stick to it but now I have 9 days left! I can't believe it. I've barely lost any pounds but I have lost inches not sure how much though. I think it is a great workout, especially for a beginner. There were times I wanted to quit but I pushed myself. By the time I want to quit I'm almost done. A lot of the moves are hard but this workout has given me muscles. I plan on taking a break from it and doing it again. With no breaks this time! And maybe eventually do Insanity.

I can't wait to compare my before and after pictures after day 30! I may have already started but I will still motivate anyone that needs it! And I'll post before and after pics once I complete it!

Replies

• toughlovexx3
    Options
    yay. i will post my before and after pics too when i am done.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ahhh i just watched video 1 on youtube and I'm scared lol but I'm not gonna quit. I'm looking forward to less jiggle and more clothes for xmas presents lol
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    Its a great workout. Just wish I lost more than 3 pounds but then again you also build muscle. I have a blog with before and after pics from day 1 to day 10 I think? You can go look at it. But in 9 days as long as I take no breaks I'll post my before and after from day 1 to day 30.
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    And don't be scared! It isn't too bad. After 20 days I was even able to wear a size 14. I've worn a 16 for years!
    You're going to love this workout! And by the time you wanna quit you're already halfway through. I find that level 3 goes by faster though.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oooooh.... I'm starting later on today, since it technically already is "today" here at 12 a.m...... and taking some pictures throughout the experience sounds like an excellent idea.
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've also already started the program. I just finished day 14 (level 2 day 4) today. It's definitely a great workout! It's tough, but you can feel it working- and that's a great feeling. I decided to track my progress every 10 days (after each level) so hopefully I'll see some great results from day 1 to day 30. Also, I will add that I'm not doing it 30 days in a row. I've seen some debate on the forums about whether or not you should take rest days. Personally, I think 1 or 2 rest days a week is acceptable but it's up to the individual. Just make sure you don't injure yourself by pushing too hard.

I took measurements at the beginning and after level 1 I had lost about 1 inch around my waist, 1/2 inch around my chest and 1 inch around my hips. I didn't measure my arms/legs at the beginning although I wish I had because I'm sure I would see progress. I will weigh in tomorrow but as of last Monday I had lost about 5 pounds in 2 weeks. That's in addition to following my calorie goals and I just started the C25K program.

I'm definitely proud of myself for sticking to this routine. Even though the workouts can be rough the feeling of accomplishment is worth it. If you've decided to commit, that's the hardest part- now just follow through! I'd love to be here for motivation and support for all of you and I can always use motivation myself! Best of luck! :)
  • AlwaysImprovingMe
    Options
    I'm in, I'm in. I've had the shred for ages but never catch the groups until ey have already started and then feel its not really worth it (some excuse eh?)

Off to do level 1 day one RIGHT NOW!

Good luck shredders! And anyone feel free to add me!
  • jaguirre8898
    Options
    I have done the program in the past and tried to move up the levels every 10 days and got discouraged because i couldnt keep up. I'm actually starting level 2 today but have been doing 30 consecutive days to a level and have seen great results after completing my first level. I lost 8 lbs and a dress size. So it is possible I also don't weigh in but every 30 days so as to not get discouraged by how little weight i am losing. but 8 lbs in 30days is a healthy wieght loss and it was like a reward to get to day 30 and be able to weigh in and see results. Im so excited to start back today and see more results. I suggest muting the tv while doing the workout and cranking up the music it makes the workout go by faster and its more fun to listen to your favorite jams that get you pumped. Also to hold myself accountable I made a count down to 30 days that i stuck on the wall right next to where I like to sit on the couch so that I would look at that and know that I needed to do my workout cause I was working toward a goal. I hope these ideas can help someone else I know they have changed my life. I am here for support and am looking forward to seeing everyone meet their goals.
  • smittenkitten4
    Options
    I've been doing Level 1 off and on for a while, but I've taken so many days off that I don't think it counts. I'm glad I found this group (or rather it found me!) because I need to keep on track!