Check in 9/24/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Good day all!! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. It's Fall and I'm loving it. Love the nip in the air in the early morning. What's everyone up to today?

Replies

• ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Personally I'm going to miss the warm weather because it only gets colder from here on out LOL. Today I have Fire 55EZ Class and I'm actually looking forward to it because I'm sore. Yesterday Core20 and that yoga. Definitely remember that workout like Chalene said I would LOL. My core is sore. I'm really sore from the mini challenges. So I can't wait to hop on it today! I hope everyone has a great day today!
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Gm ladies! I did Fire 55EZ today and I'm also sore and it feels so good lol. Didn't do the stretch 10...had to run out and do some errands so i did my own quick stretch! Hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    Hi!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day! I messed up last week and only got three of the workouts in and ate horribly over the weekend. My first McDonald's binge in almost a month...so yes, it was not pretty. BUT and it's a GOOD but...I was so tired last week and didn't want to keep up with the program because I was getting bored and I could feel a cold trying to come on...so after taking the rest of that week off and eating whatever I wanted...today I worked out and I felt so good and strong during TF 45 EZ.

I noticed the huge difference because when I did that last Monday I was DRAGGING myself through it. I actually had fun this morning. Then I was curious about Rev Abs and so I tried the Total Strength workout which was 45 minutes ( just to see what it's all about...I figure if I was too tired I would stop...but I finished it.)

It was three rounds of 1 circuit and each move had 15 reps. There was a bit of cardio, nothing unreasonable. Some jumping jacks and some light boxing. I haven't used weights in awhile so I was tired with just 5 and 8 lbs. dbs

So funny because at the end they run ads and one of them was insanity...LOL, YES he probably will get you ripped in whatever 60 or something days...but the warm up alone kills...heck the fitness test was hard. I need reasonable not INSANE.

Anyway...workout is DONE. Have fun guys!