Goal

Options
Fitby31
Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
So what is everyones goal for the 30DS?

Outside of actually completing it (I've started & stopped countless times!) I'd love to drop a size. My size 14 Old Navy jeans are tight, I'd love to be in my 12s by Halloween.

Replies

• toughlovexx3
    Options
    i would like to lose at least 3 sizes down doing the 30 day shred. i recorded my measurements, so we shall see.

:)
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome goal! I didn't know losing 3 sizes in 30 days was possible. Go for it girl!

oooo maybe I can be a size 10 in 30 days.
  • fit_dawn
    Options
    First and foremost is to just get through it and complete it. I've started several times before and done the level one off and on but never completed a full 30 days. Second goal would be to lose a size! Anxiously awaiting when I can do todays workout, I know it's going to kill me but it feels so good when its over!
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    Awesome goal! I didn't know losing 3 sizes in 30 days was possible. Go for it girl!

oooo maybe I can be a size 10 in 30 days.

lol i am not sure if it possible or not but its a goal and hopefully i can achieve it.
  • berlinrunnergirl
    Options
    I'll be happy if I can manage to follow through on it and tone up a bit. I've gotten very lazy about exercising at home in the past few weeks. Hope this group will keep me on my toes!
  • Aosuag
    Aosuag Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to complete the entire 30days. To lose a dress size and/or 10lbs would also be extremely gratifying
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My main goal is just to do it every day. Which will be difficult to find time on certain days.
    Other than that I choose not to have expectations in case those expectations are not met.
  • kvalmera
    kvalmera Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't really know what to expect to lose/gain with this. I measured 2 days ago so we will see. I am off today so it's a good day for me to start. I do know I want to still do my walking in addition to this, I guess that's my goal, too. I know the 30DS is brutal so I hope I can still walk, haha
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    I don't really know what to expect to lose/gain with this. I measured 2 days ago so we will see. I am off today so it's a good day for me to start. I do know I want to still do my walking in addition to this, I guess that's my goal, too. I know the 30DS is brutal so I hope I can still walk, haha

i live right in the city, and walking for me is not a safe option(especially if my children have to tag along), so i will also use my exercise bike as well. i really want to post a before pic but i am nervous.
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to firm and tighten, especially my belly. And If I can lose 5 or 10 lbs, that would be great! :)
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I would love to just complete the 30 days! I have also started the program multiple times without making it all the way through! I want to firm up and would like to get to a size 12 jeans too! I am size 14 jeans now (GAP).
  • vipena786
    vipena786 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get through these 30 days and loose a few pants sizes in the process. I'm so sore today, but I'm excited about my workout tonight!
  • scouvson13
    Options
    Hello all. I would like to drop a minimum 10-15 lbs and possibly 2-4 sizes by the end of the 30 DS. I am starting tomorrow. I think I am going to add 15 minutes of cardio and maybe 15 more minutes of abs. My problem areas are from my mid-section down to my thighs. I will be on a diet that is very similar to the diet that I used while attending a four-month boot camp several months ago and have seen great results...however, I gained it all back :-(. I look forward to hearing from everyone. I will try and post some before pictures tomorrow. I am also going to challenge myself not to weigh in until 10/25/2012.
  • AluminumKraken
    AluminumKraken Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Like some on here, my first goal is to simply get through it. I'd love to drop a size (I too am ON size 14, and have only have 2 pairs because I refuse to stay at this size), and get back into the several pairs of 12s I have (comfortably, I can get into the 12s if I choose not to breathe). And then eventually get into the 10s that are in storage (but probably not after 30 days, though it'd be amazing!).
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    I would like to at least complete it... Day 1 killed me... But day 2 awaits!
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    I'd like to go from a 16 to a 14. Almost there. After 20 days I could button a 14 but it's tight. Hoping it wont be tight in another 7 days!
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I've been stuck at 131 since it feels like forever. My goal is to finally get into the 120's. Maybe 128, I hope! Also, to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
  • amandaxonicole
    Options
    Right now I'm in a loose 14 (I can put on/take off my jeans without buttoning or zipping) and I can get into a tight 12 both in American Eagle jeans. My goal is to be a comfortable 12 or maybe even 10 :)
  • Bellalaya
    Options
    I'd just like to feel stronger and more confident. I'm hoping at the end I feel healthier and better in my body. A few inches wouldn't hurt either ;)
  • mcapone67
    mcapone67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am doing this along with the "couch to 5K' workout. So I am hoping to complete both and not hunt down Jillian Michaels and hurt her - LOL.