looking for Paleo friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• renkatrun
    renkatrun Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    6 pounds in 19 days is 3 pounds a week! That is rapid weight loss in most books :)
  • luckylilypants
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I've been wheat free since January and went mostly Paleo in July.
  • MaryIM
    MaryIM Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    6 pounds in 19 days is 3 pounds a week! That is rapid weight loss in most books :)

Thanks! You're right!!

I guess I just get flumoxed by all the ads for diets/fads claining you can lose 10 lbs in a week. Not realistic.
  • MizMelis26
    MizMelis26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me too ! I JUST went 100% Paleo this past friday. It's only been 3 days but i feel so much better !
  • AKbluedragonfly
    AKbluedragonfly Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been Primal more or less for the past year. Feel free to add me or ask about recipes! : )

Congrats on starting paleo. It's such a great lifestyle change.
  • AMdreams7
    Options
    I've been Paleo for a few weeks and am absolutely loving it! I'm also looking for paleo and primal friends, so please feel free to add me.
  • DinoAbs
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!

I'm going food shopping after work today - first full day starts tomorrow for me!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been paleo several months a week away from finishing up my first Whole30. My diary is open for friends.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    hey!! i am paleo!! **maybe 80% on weekends** hahah anyone can add :)
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am in transition, but kicking off the Whole 30 tomorrow and looking forward to resetting my taste buds. I will eventually end up more Primal, but I'm not deciding for sure just yet. I might feel great with no dairy!!
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    Options
    Hi Anyone feel free to add me! I would love to have some paleo/primal friends. I have PCOS and I find when I avoid grains and sugars my symptoms get better. I've had a hard time keeping to paleo. I've tried several times in the past but now I'm starting again on day 2 and feeling good so far.
  • lolony78
    Options
    I do not have any health issues but decided that I was going to go grain/dairy/sugar/wheat free a while ago. Since I have done this, I feel great and my diet mainy consists of meat, fruit, and veggies, etc.. If you would like to talk etc. Please feel free to add me and we can talk or discuss the whole paleo lifestyle.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've been Primal for well over a year, and a week away from completing my first Whole30. Eating this way has absolutely changed my life - not just my weight, but also my overall health, activity level, stress level, and happiness - all for the so-much-better.

:)
    Amy
  • rluna2
    rluna2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support and open arms! Ive tried to add as many of you as possible! I hope I haven't skipped anyone. Getting a hang of this paleo lifestyle!