To anyone in need of friends

Options
Khloe_Nicole
Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
Hello all. I'm Nichole and if anyone is in need of friends for motivation and support feel free to add me. I see a lot of newbies on here. I'm still new but I've made a lot of progress since decided to find a healthy lifestyle. This isn't an easy transition and I'm here to help anyone who wants to change.

I'm 25 and I'm a married mother of three wonderful boys. My journey began after gaining 100lbs. I luv my babies but they ruined me. I was a gestational diabetic and at risk of having type 2 diabetes if I didn't start to lose the weight. My health is more important than junk food and I don't wanna stick myself every day for the rest of my life. So ladies if u need someone just to say good job. It feels good when someone acknowledges your efforts. And when u see the scale tipping towards your its motivating. Just know that you're not alone.

Replies

• Shawnette97
    Shawnette97 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nichole.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you Nichole, I will add you, feel free to add me as well!!
  • Beautifullymade1985
    Options
    Thank you Nichole, From Nichole :) I sent you a request, all is welcome to add me as well!!
  • nikkiharbor1
    Options
    You're Nichole? I'm Nicolle...nice to meet you...I'm going to add you!
  • mystiquemas
    Options
    Thank you Nichole. I will be adding you!
  • carmel78
    carmel78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole feel free to add me as a friend. I need support!
  • JustMenMyHair ;o) In the process of shedding 85 lbs & getting back to a healthily & more active me!

Add me if you like. I would like to be an additional sorce of support, motivation & encouragement.
  • Truecullers72
    Truecullers72 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you surely need friends in this journey so feel free to add mee:smile:
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I NEED SOME FRIENDS THAT WILL MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE ME!!!
  • MijJurnee
    MijJurnee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! :-) I am just signing up today, get this hotness started. After a struggle with infertility, 5 losses and ultimately having 3 babies all within 3.5 years, my body is out of whack!

I am embarking upon an incredible journey of transformation and have been using my "lack of hotness" as a way to stay hidden, play small and not share my gifts and talents with the world.. :-) Further, not "get out there" and share with other woman how to get pregnant, stay pregnant and deliver healthy babies after losses and infertility... and overall, just how to change their lives today- the easy way.

I am an athlete who has been so focused of "getting babies", that I have lost every ounce of my self... :-) Love those babies though haha haha...

....but I know I have a greater contribution to the world, than "breeding", and would love to get my swag back.

I have never done anything like this before, but want to be accountable so that I may create the epic shift for myself (return to hotness) and share with others...

With 3 under 3, not sure how I can rework those limited 24 hours all of us get each day, but I am on it.

Thank you for reading and I soooo look forward to connecting with you wonderful action takers. YAY!
  • Marche334
    Marche334 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nichole! I am also in needs of friends that are on here an dedicated.. I will tell you I am on an off right now. I need some sistas to help me out! :)
  • MrsTarry2u
    MrsTarry2u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, Im always looking for new friends... Anybody feel free to add me if you like.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Anyone can feel free to add me as well! Let's get it!
  • Jessjs100
    Jessjs100 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for friends too. Add me.