Day 1

Options
13»

Replies

• mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling good. I did some yoga after the workout (don't really count that towards my cals burned) and it helped stretch me out and loosen my muscles up. Tho the flight of stairs to my room killed me at one point lol.

Did anyone else almost get in the face by their boobs? I need tighter sports bras or something lol
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how everyone is feeling after Day one? I am sore, sore, sore!! lol I walked 1 mile tonight to try to cut down the soreness but my arms and back (again!!!) are really feeling it! :(

My arms are sore. I have a feeling when I wake up tomorrow my arms and legs will be super sore and I'll be tempted not to do it again tomorrow, but I shall force myself to anyway.
    Did anyone else almost get in the face by their boobs? I need tighter sports bras or something lol

Ugh. Yeah. Don't even have a sports bra because I haven't been able to find one in my size. The plight of the large chested women.
  • jaguirre8898
    Options
    Day 1 down on level 2 i'm exhausted hope tomorrow i'm not super sore but i did a lot of exercising today so i wouldn't be surprised. keep up all the good work and stay motivated. It will all be worth it in the end.
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    today wasn't day 1 for me but I love reading about everyone's progress. Way to go! You're off to a great start! :)
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how everyone is feeling after Day one? I am sore, sore, sore!! lol I walked 1 mile tonight to try to cut down the soreness but my arms and back (again!!!) are really feeling it! :(

Well, putting my washing out on the line this morning felt like an olympic sport!! Even driving to work hurt my legs! But I got up without the help of a hoist or 4 burley men, (one on each side!!) I class that as a win in my book. Roll on day 2 Ms Wells.......never under estimate the power to succeed!

I so wont be saying this tonight when i do day 2!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Wow! I feel like jello this morning. Very sore. I am going to do it every other day instead of every day so my body can recuperate. I walked 2.5 miles last night after I did the 30DS. I think tonight I'll just sick to the cardio tonight.

If we are sore, at least we know we are doing it right!!!!
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    4 days late - but I finally got day 1 done. Better late then never...right?
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    4 days late - but I finally got day 1 done. Better late then never...right?

Yes!!! Keep it up!!!! :)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    The aftermath of day 1, well, I'm stiff and aching but nowhere near as sore as I expected... that will catch up with me tomorrow I think. I've done day 2 and did manage to stand up afterwards so that's progress!!!
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The aftermath of day 1, well, I'm stiff and aching but nowhere near as sore as I expected... that will catch up with me tomorrow I think. I've done day 2 and did manage to stand up afterwards so that's progress!!!

For me the soreness is wayyyyy less after Day 4! :)
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I am getting sick.. but I still did it... Man o man I am seriously out of shape....