WOW M.O.P TONIGHT! 12AM

Options
Ghkffb56
Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
Cant sleep :) !! cant wait!

Game bought - CHECK!
Meals made for the week (we know sometimes we get to much into the game to cook) - CHECK!
Make sure go to gym right after work – CHECK!
Call in from work - FML can’t take work off lol ! But I’ll be up all night >:D lvl 90! Here I come look out mofos we all know if ur on a pvp server ****s bout to get SEWIOUS!! bertstare.jpg!!!!!!!

whos rdy >:)?!

Replies

• hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    haha.....

Game bought thanks to my wonderful boyfriend

Sadly though I won't see the new content probably until Wednesday thanks to work and daughter's tumbling on Tuesday evenings. Ohh well, at least that means I won't hit the lag we had when Cataclysm came out. Sadly I was sitting there looking at my characters going "do I really want to level 5 to 90". I may just push for my main right now and not worry about the others.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Since I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, this will mark the first WoW expansion that I won't be able to take leave for.

#sad panda
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Cant sleep :) !! cant wait!

Game bought - CHECK!
    Meals made for the week (we know sometimes we get to much into the game to cook) - CHECK!
    Make sure go to gym right after work – CHECK!
    Call in from work - FML can’t take work off lol ! But I’ll be up all night >:D lvl 90! Here I come look out mofos we all know if ur on a pvp server ****s bout to get SEWIOUS!! bertstare.jpg!!!!!!!

whos rdy >:)?!

HAHA we're the same way, except hubby called off work :)
    But we have the meals made, the snacks bought, the mountain dew's are cold and we've warned the inlaws to stay away.
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    I am not going to ANTICIPATE.

After playing this game for 7 years, I am expecting it will be playable by Wednesday at 7pm at least. Blizzard is known to sh%t on their expansion nights with all sort of bugs.
  • Nighthawk4
    Nighthawk4 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wonder how large the download will be when MOP is bought online?
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    haha

got the expansion about a month ago, and fiance took 2 days off work so we can grind 90. i got yelled at cuz i made a job interview for tomorrow at 1 lol but it shouldn't take more than 2 hours. and he was like "thanks babe there goes our realm firsts" LOL stocked up on Amp, now if only the baby will cooperate, not holding my breath on that one :)

@nighthawk-- from what i understand there isn't a download this year persay. as long as your wow is playable you should have the 5.0.5 update which will give you immediate access if your account is flagged for mop.
  • Nighthawk4
    Nighthawk4 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is correct - logged in just after 23:00 UK Time and was able to create a Pandaran Monk.

Unfortunately I couldn't actually login to the game. Tried three different servers and it still hung just before the end of the progress bar.

Logged in this morning though for a few minutes before work.

They have dumbed it down even more - now they actually tell you how to equip a staff :noway:
  • CherryTinsel
    CherryTinsel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh Jesus, the immense lag! Waiting until my partner comes home to start playing anything though. Can't wait. :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    there arent too many ppl atm, so im enjoying myself, pet battles are kinda fun!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    lol well it was pretty crazy the first hour but after that... it took off pretty dang good. did lfdg.. had Our lock tank and our boom heal o.o it was pretty faceroll D:.. hope thats just reg tho : /...
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    mine was bought and paid for already just went to game stop last night to pick it up =)

loads of goodies in the box, so fun =D