Question about Measurements

Options
I just started VI and I am a little confused. I noticed everyone's measurements, then their current measurements and then their VI goal. How do I know what my goal should be? I just ordered the Reverse Taper Diet, and I haven't finished it yet, but is it explained in this book or one the other one's. Should I order a different book to get my ideal measurements?

I hope I don't seem silly asking this question...:embarassed:

Thanks.

Replies

• mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it! It took me a little to figure out too. I'm on week 3 right now and I'm loving it! You can find out how to calculate your VI ideal measurements in the Venus Index main manual starting on pg 15. The image on that page shows you what the thre measurements are and what order to calculate them in (makes it easier). First calculate your ideal waist circumference (which equals your height in inches multiplied by 0.382). Then you can calculate your ideal shoulder circumference (ideal waist multiplied by 1.618). Finally your ideal hip circumference equals your ideal waist multiplied by 1.42.

Ideal waist circumference=height in inches X 0.382
    Ideal shoulder circumferece=ideal waist X 1.618
    Ideal hip circumference=ideal waist X 1.42

I hope this helps!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Also, If you have the RTD, you should have the calculator that will calculate it for you. :-) This should be right on your VI main page. At least that is where mine is. I hope that helps!
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll go check those places out.