WEEK 1

Options
2»

Replies

• natebaumgarner
    natebaumgarner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Up at 5:00 am lifted weights for 30 minutes, then 35 minutes on the elliptical trainer, going to try to do another 30 min on the elliptical if I get off work on time tonight.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Did 30 day shred and 10 min circuit = 40mins in total
  • MissTrim46
    MissTrim46 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 1
    Today is Day 1 of my A Stone by Christmas Challenge

My day 1 Stats are as follows;

Weight: 217.2
    BMI: 31.1
    Bust: 46"
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 45"
    Resing heart rate: 76bpm

Exercise
    30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels), Level 1 Day 1

Nutrition
    M1 500ml bottle water (2), 2 x Shredded Wheat, semi-skimmed milk
    S1 Muller Light Mint and Shredded Chocolate
    M2 Tinned sardines, 2 slices hard dough bread, 500ml bottle water (2)
    M3 1/2 chicken thigh, 1 spoon basmati rice, onions, tomatoes, 1/2 corn cob, 1 glass rose, 500ml bottle water (2)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Tonight, weights weights weights. And core sit ups.
  • Oh_Cat
    Oh_Cat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh_Cat, That's a great goal to have :) What's your fasting plan? Interested... and good luck moving x

I'm doing the 5:2 plan - two days a week, restriction to 500 cals. The rest of the week, I'm just eating sensibly and healthily until I'm full :) I'm already seeing some really good results in terms of body fat loss, and I'm not finding it too tough to stick to, so fingers crossed its my secret weapon to getting to under 10 stone by Christmas!
  • MissTrim46
    Options
    Day 2
    Exercise
    30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) Level 1 Day 2

Nutrition
    M1 Shredded Wheat with semi skimmed milk
    S1 Cadbury's hot chocolate
    M2 Salt fish patty, 500ml bottle water (2)
    S2 Mini Midget Gems
    M3 Homemade chicken dumpling soup with pumpkin, sweet potato, breadfruit and plantain, 500ml bottle water (2)
  • natebaumgarner
    Options
    Well this week is screwed up for me, I hurt by back lifting a patient yesterday and I can barely move now. So going to the gym is out for several days. I still have been eating right, however I usually do not have big results unless I excercise and diet. Well maybe by the weekend I will feel better and be able to head back to the gym.
  • MissTrim46
    Options
    Day 3 - 26/09/12

Exercise
    am 5-25 Upper Body Workout
    pm 1 hour walk
    eve 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) Level 1 Day 3

Nutrition
    M1 Shredded Wheat with semi skimmed milk
    M2 Deli roast chicken, 3 potato wedges, cubed roast potato, 5 Alive Berry Five Fruit blend (250ml)
    S1 Tesco Cheese & Onion Crisps, 330ml tin Diet Coke
    M3 Homemade chicken dumpling soup with pumpkin, sweet potato, breadfruit and plantain, 2 litre bottle water (8)
  • natebaumgarner
    Options
    Today, missed the gym this morning due to back pain, I walked for 30min, then elliptical trainer for another 35 minutes
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Did an 11.3k run last night in an hour

Tonight, time to hit Average Joes
  • natebaumgarner
    Options
    9/27/12 5:00 am at the gym, lifted weights for 45 min. Elliptical trainer for 30 min, walked for another 15 min. Going to try to use the elliptical tonight when I get home from work for another 30 min.
  • MissTrim46
    Options
    Day 4 - 27/09/12

Exercise
    am 5-25 Lower Body Workout
    Hamstring Roll/Curl x 10
    Squats x 10
    Step up with Dumbbell x 10
    Straight Leg Dead Lifts with Dumbbells x 10
    Calf raises with Dumbbells x 10
    2 mins rest
    Whole set repeated x 5

Eve: 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) Week 1, Day 4

Nutrition
    M1 Curiously Cinnamon with semi skimmed milk, 1 glass water (1)
    S1 2 x Kallo Rice Cakes (Organic) Wholegrain, Philadelphia Light Garlic and Herb spread, 1 glass water (1)
    M2 Roast chicken, 2 x slices Vogel's Soya & Linseed Bread, Philadelphia Light Garlic and Herb spread, 250ml Welch's Grape Drink
    S2 2 slices Vogels' Soya & Linseed Bread, Philadelphia Light Garlic and Herb spread
    M3 Pork chop, spoonful basmati rice, curly kale, onions and tomato, Muller Light Mint sprinkled with dark chocolate yogurt, 1 litre bottle of water (4)
  • rrw21062
    rrw21062 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished a 12 week weight loss class and lost 19.5 lbs and 21 inches. Since that has ended I'm glad to have this group to keep me accountable. Going forward, I'm reducing my calories from 1600 to 1400 and hope to add more exercise in my daily routine. Currently I do water aerobics once a week and walk 1.5-3 miles once a week. I'm consistent at 9 glasses of water a day, so maybe I should bump that up a little too. I have to keep sodium below 1600 and carb/prot/fat at 45/35/25%, respectively, per doctor's orders due to Pre-Diabetes and blood pressure issues.

I had planned on updating my starting weight in the morning, but I was curious, should the weight be taken in the morning or evening?

Good luck everyone!
  • jwmd123
    Options
    Down 1.8lbs this week. Happy with the start.
  • StarshipTitanic
    Options
    Well this week is screwed up for me, I hurt by back lifting a patient yesterday and I can barely move now. So going to the gym is out for several days. I still have been eating right, however I usually do not have big results unless I excercise and diet. Well maybe by the weekend I will feel better and be able to head back to the gym.

Aww I know how it is :( Hope you get back on track soon xx

I have been ill this week with a double whammy, I have a chest infection with bad cold and my wisdom teeth are playing up, so have been on a soup and scrambled egg soft food diet lol. Luckily the chest is easing up into a tickly cough, but might be another week before I get back to the gym, I am asthmatic so don't want to risk it really. I am looking forward to getting back asap though. I still have to do my big walks though taking kids to school and nursery and shopping etc. No one else to help out unfortunately, so at least I am still active, but I am feeling sorry for myself hehe!

I appear to have lost 6 lbs, I am hoping it is not accurate that's just a bit much. I'll try my mums scales tomorrow. I expect when I am eating properly and back to full health it will come back up again if it is the case.

Good to see everyone doing so well xx
  • natebaumgarner
    Options
    Good job on losing the 6lbs, hope you feel better soon.
  • natebaumgarner
    Options

Aww I know how it is :( Hope you get back on track soon xx

I have been ill this week with a double whammy, I have a chest infection with bad cold and my wisdom teeth are playing up, so have been on a soup and scrambled egg soft food diet lol. Luckily the chest is easing up into a tickly cough, but might be another week before I get back to the gym, I am asthmatic so don't want to risk it really. I am looking forward to getting back asap though. I still have to do my big walks though taking kids to school and nursery and shopping etc. No one else to help out unfortunately, so at least I am still active, but I am feeling sorry for myself hehe!

I appear to have lost 6 lbs, I am hoping it is not accurate that's just a bit much. I'll try my mums scales tomorrow. I expect when I am eating properly and back to full health it will come back up again if it is the case.

Good to see everyone doing so well xx

Good job losing the 6lbs, hope you feel better soon
  • nebpen12
    nebpen12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am happy with week 1 weigh in, am trying to get fit again now. Have tendonitis in one foot, which is really painful and cant go to most aerobic classes. Have found can go on the bike in the gym, and there's a pilates class which I am going to try out next week. Well done to everyone for their losses so far, we're gonna do it!! :D