HORMONES post-baby

I knew my hormones would change, but its 19 months after having Leah and I'm still going through crazy things.

1. My hair went from straight and smooth to course and wavy (not really complaing there) but its an adjustment
2. My hair def. fell out like they said it would and it still is easy to fall out when brushing
3. When Leah was 6 months old, I suddently had acne on my forehead and constant breakouts AND my nose was SUPER DRY CRACKING and peeling, then it went all normal, and now the acne and dry nose are back - with revenge!

Weight gain/loss.

I lost 50 pounds by the time Leah was 9 months, then I was stuck. Between January and now I got another 5 pounds off. But, I'm stuck and not moving - I keep thinking its my hormones.

Anyone else have hormone issues?

I feel like Im the only one with all this crazy stuff going on ...

Replies

• mommacxjx
    mommacxjx Posts: 52 Member
    My baby is only 6 months old and we are EBF. Because of this my hormones are completely nuts and I have a period like every two weeks. Which means bloating and seeing no difference on the scale every two weeks. My weight loss has majorly slowed too but I think part of that is getting semi close to goal. I feel you!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Might be worth getting your thyroid function checked. Sometimes pregnancy can affect it...