Welcome to the Challenge! - Introduce yourself

Options
1235»

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group! My next big goal is to be under 300 by Thanksgiving, and I weigh-in on Wednesdays. Are you psychic? ;)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group! My next big goal is to be under 300 by Thanksgiving, and I weigh-in on Wednesdays. Are you psychic? ;)

I wish! :)
  • hmaer6
    hmaer6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope its not too late to join, but I am definitely interested in this 10 week challenge. I have 20 unwanted pounds I need to lose. I am great at staying focused exercise-wise, but struggle with food. Any little thing I can pick up and/or share, would be great. Can't wait!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    I hope its not too late to join, but I am definitely interested in this 10 week challenge. I have 20 unwanted pounds I need to lose. I am great at staying focused exercise-wise, but struggle with food. Any little thing I can pick up and/or share, would be great. Can't wait!

You're absolutely not too late! Let's do this!
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Patty and I have been on MFP for almost 2 months and tracking pretty regularly. I have been using a FitBit also. I can do well with exercise and food for a little while but then it's hard to keep up the motivation to do it 7 days a week. Trying to change my food and exercise habits because I want this to be a lifestyle change not a diet. I am lucky that we have a gym at my work and also a gym at my apartment complex. I also live in Minnesota. The winters are hard. This is the first group I joined on MFP and am very excited for this challenge. A little competition will be good motivation.

Anyone else using FitBit?

I LOVE my fitbit! I was using it extremely regularly, then I didn't for a few months and now I'm back, although I don't always remember to transfer it when I change clothes. It definitely motivates me to get my steps up.

I just joined this group but love the challenge and the spreadsheet! Let's go!
  • redstuff
    redstuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I decided to get serious about loosing my last 10lbs about two weeks ago. The support group I joined sort of fizzled. So, I went looking for another one. This looks like a great one! I need friends who will encourage me to complete my diary every day. Writing down what I eat is a huge motivator for me. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I seriously need folks to post and harass me a little if I don't keep logging my food. I REALLY want to finally get these last pounds off & learn what it means to maintain!!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    Options
    I decided to get serious about loosing my last 10lbs about two weeks ago. The support group I joined sort of fizzled. So, I went looking for another one. This looks like a great one! I need friends who will encourage me to complete my diary every day. Writing down what I eat is a huge motivator for me. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I seriously need folks to post and harass me a little if I don't keep logging my food. I REALLY want to finally get these last pounds off & learn what it means to maintain!!!

Welome!! Glad you joined us! We can do it!
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Deisha.
    I tend to do well for a while then something slips, food or exercise.
    Hopefully this group will keep me I the straight and narrow!
    I currently weigh 70kg with 27% body fat. So I am aiming to get both down.
  • lkherna
    lkherna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Lisa and I kind of randomly grabbed people online to add as friends. (if any others want to friend me that would be great too!) Anyway I saw the post on this group and wanted to join. I haven't been very commited to losing weight in the past so I am trying my best to do it now! I have heard it is harder to do the older you get so I want to get this done now so I can just maintain! (Magically wishing my weight would fall off doesn't work I guess!)
    I am still going to try and lose the 15lbs in 7 weeks instead of 10 so we will see!