Daily workout?

Options
JEABH
JEABH Posts: 11 Member
So I understand the plan: October 1-10: Level 1, October 11-20: Level 2, October 21-30: Level 3. But I do have a question, it this a daily workout or does that include recovery days?

Replies

• EquusEvanescence
    Options
    its a daily workout, meaning every single day you are shredding! no rest days :)
  • troubled2
    troubled2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW ! I like this challenge. I do have the DVD as well as many others I DON'T seem to stick with. I really thought about doing one exercise DVD a day as my own challenge. But I am going to stick with you guys for the 30 day Shred.

L
  • Mogwai913
    Mogwai913 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it's important to have rest days in the mix. Jillian even says to take at least 1 rest day each week (see http://www.justjared.com/2012/01/06/jillian-michaels-take-a-day-off-from-the-gym/). This is so your muscles have time to rebuild and get stronger :)
  • skinnysteph88
    Options
    I'm going to be having 2 rest days a week as I work 12 hour shifts on those days and I don't want to overdo it! Also I don't want to put myself at risk of injury as i've had lots of back problems x
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Last time I did this, I did it every day BUT I had a rest day between levels. When I completed level 1, i rested one day and went on to Level 2. I took two rest days in Level 3 because it kicks your booty, but otherwise...daily.
  • amber_arend
    Options
    I only intend on working out M-F. The weekends are too crazy and, honestly, my body needs the rest. :)