First day down!

Options
ChamLis88
ChamLis88 Posts: 20 Member
Hi All, I did IP last year, lost 35 lbs, have gained 10 back... I tried re-starting before and failed, just couldnt get into it like I was the first time.

I am giving it heck again this time, yesterday being my first day and I did great.. had a mild headache but its gone this morning. No cravings for anything, happy with the IP food options I have available.. chugging water like no other!

I am really hoping I can do as well this time as I did the first time. I was to drop 20-25 lbs.. Surely I feel like I can do it this time!

Replies

• omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is also my second try at IP and yesterday was my day 1. I keep reminding myself to keep the eye on the prize :-D
    Good luck to you and maybe we can help each other out and motivate each other to stick to our goals and follow the plan.
  • ChamLis88
    Options
    Yes that would be great since were on the same days.. Right now Im trying to figure out what to make for dinner, I have chicken breast, which is so boring just baked!

Surfing through recipes on foodnetwork.com,

How much weight are you aiming to loose?
  • omorgano
    Options
    I do a variety of beef, chicken and pork. I have switched to the thin cuts so the flavoring goes through out the meat. Lemon pepper seasoning is awesome, but dont do it too much or you'll never eat lemon pepper again LOL. Other then that, I do salt and pepper, or seasoning salt. I have the ideal protein cook book. I can send you some of the recipes from it if you'd like.

I am aiming to lose about 52 lbs.
  • ChamLis88
    Options
    That sounds yummy! I ended up putting the chicken in the crockpot for the day with some garlic/bell peppers/mushrooms, and added walden farms alfredo sauce.

For the family added penne pasta, it was good! and they had no idea it was fat free/calorie free alfredo.

Headache was back again this morning, I just had a can of tuna and pickles, headache went away.
  • omorgano
    Options
    I ended up making a lemon pepper marinade with real leamon juice and marinating some thin cut pork loin, It was pretty good. Topped it off with Broccoli since I've been eat so much cauliflower lately, needed a change up.