Today's Workout!

Options
Juliane_
Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
So did you do exercise today? How many calories were burned? How was your workout session?

Replies

• livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Today I did day one of Couch to 5k on the treadmill (300 calories)
    and day 1 of Level Two of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (183 calories)
    and 15 squats for the squat challenge i'm in :)

Felt like I was going to die...BUT felt wonderful after the fact :)
  • Pollyanna75
    Options
    I went to the gym tonight and did the bike and treadmill. Lost 180 calories.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I completed week 3 of Month 1 of Insanity today. Tomorrow is my rest day, but I'm going to start The Butt Bible workout series instead of resting. Wish me luck.

Edit: Oh yeah, I burned 879 calories doing Insanity this morning. But, I only logged it as 400.
  • Yesterday I did a 8km walk at 5.5 kmph and burned 837 cal. I use Endomondo so it tracks my distance, speed and it also calculates my calories burned using the elevations of my route with my weight and speed. It's a great app to have. Today I will do a Turbofire class and another 8 km walk with my dog.
  • vabchchik04
    vabchchik04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did a kickboxing class then a Pilates based class! Burned around 1000 calories in 2 hours.
  • BABetter1
    Options
    I completed week 3 of Month 1 of Insanity today. Tomorrow is my rest day, but I'm going to start The Butt Bible workout series instead of resting. Wish me luck.

Edit: Oh yeah, I burned 879 calories doing Insanity this morning. But, I only logged it as 400.

I did the Butt Bible this morning. Wow, that chick is annoying. Luckily it's only 20 minutes, and I can mute it. The workout part was great though. I can definitely feel it in my butt and thighs. I've decided to add in a run this afternoon as well. Today is my daughter's birthday, and I'm going to eat cake and ice cream this evening, so I need to burn some extra calories ahead of time. Turning out to be not much of a rest day at all. Oh well.
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I ended up not working out last night. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and was super tired and planned to go home and go to bed, but then my dad had me go to Home Depot with him to find stuff to paint my grandma's door with. We are living at her house until we move, so he is trying to help do stuff around the house.

Tonight I am going to run for about an hour or so. I might go to the gym afterwards. I am really trying to ease into this because I want to stick with it.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I did lower body weights today. Does playing with my horse count too? We did some ground work today. (meaning I was on foot too :smile: )
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Today I did day one of Couch to 5k on the treadmill (300 calories)
    and day 1 of Level Two of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (183 calories)
    and 15 squats for the squat challenge i'm in :)

Felt like I was going to die...BUT felt wonderful after the fact :)
    I did day 1 of level 2 yesterday. Definitely more challenging than level 1. I'll be Turbojamming today.
  • ashleereign
    ashleereign Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Today I did 10 minutes on the treadmill, 10 on elliptical and 10 min strength training.

Meant to do a longer workout, but this morning I aggravated a pulled muscle in my back again. Have to learn to take it slower.
  • This morning I did Turbofire 30, I burned around 375 calories. Tonight I will l do a 5km or 8 km walk depending what we get home to eat supper. Don't really want to be walking around in the dark in the woods with the animals, almost walked up to a skunk last night. lol I usually burn between 525 and 840 calories per walk.
  • BABetter1
    Options
    This week, I fell off the wagon on my daughter's birthday. Then the next day, the stupid wagon came and ran me over on its way by. Today, I am back on the wagon. I got up and did Insanity Pure Cardio this morning, even though my heart still wasn't in it. I didn't have a great calorie burn, but I'm proud that I overcame myself and did it anyway. Later today, I'm going to do Cardio Abs and maybe the Butt Bible upper body workout.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I really didn't feel like working out today. Between having a cold and packing to go away for the weekend I just didn't want to.
    Somehow, after much procrastination, I made myself go downstairs to "the corner", (the place with all the workout equipment), and did upper body weights and then followed it up with 5 minutes on the elliptical. I am happier with myself now. I knew I would be, but it was still hard to get going.

Well now, off to finish packing.
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Walked earlier and did Turbo Jam this evening.
  • Well, yesterday mornings workout I tweaked my lower back when I was giving it all I got when jumping. Going t be out of order for a few days which really sucks because all I do at work if lift heavy ****. Guess the guys are going to have to so all the heavy lifting for a while.
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did my 45 mins Zumba yesterday and knee was pretty sore so I took a day off today.