2nd round of JMBR....anyone else??

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
Is anyone else on their 2nd round??

I finished back in June and then moved on to ChaLEAN Extreme, which I absolutely LOVED and would highly recommend (esp if you want to lift heavier and really focus on strength training).

Finished that program last week so I'm back to another round of JMBR and then I'll go back for some more CLX once I'm done again!!!

Replies

• tatibee
    Options
    Hello,
    i am ready to start today. I also finished back in June and had very inconsistent workout days since.
  • mamie01
    Options
    I just restarted right after Labor Day...starting with Workout 3. I thought this time around I would find it easier, but it still is challenging! I did decide to up the weights, so hopefully it will still provide some results. I decided to do other cardio instead of hers, but now a couple weeks into it, I think that I might have to go back as nothing feels as good as those workouts do (I am definitely not a runner, so walking and Zumba are really it for me right now). I absolutely love her workouts though, 30 minutes is perfect for me. Glad someone else is starting over...
  • tatibee
    Options
    Ha-ha, i also thought that i am super woman now, it is crazy how a small break can set you back. Probably this time around my body will wake up a lot faster :) Not doing her cardio either, i much prefer to run outside( i go for interval runs)
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just started my round 2 this past Saturday. I had finished in August, took 6 weeks off and am now starting again along with my hubby who is doing it for the first time. Really glad to be back in the swing of things, and it is still kicking my butt!
  • Navy_Bean
    Navy_Bean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am about to finish JMBR. I was thinking of either doing JNL Fusion or ChaLEAN extreme. How heavy of weights do you need for ChaLEAN? I have about 8-10 more pounds I'd like to shed. I'm down almost 17 since starting JMBR, which is good enough for me. Did you lose weight with ChaLEAN? Has anyone tried JNL Fusion?
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I am about to finish JMBR. I was thinking of either doing JNL Fusion or ChaLEAN extreme. How heavy of weights do you need for ChaLEAN? I have about 8-10 more pounds I'd like to shed. I'm down almost 17 since starting JMBR, which is good enough for me. Did you lose weight with ChaLEAN? Has anyone tried JNL Fusion?

I used my husband's Power Blocks with CLX and I could go as heavy as two 35-lb dumbells on some of the moves (mostly the squats and dead lifts).

I lost 4 pounds total doing CLX but I gained a good amount of muscle. My arms have never looked as sculpted as they do now!

While JMBR focuses on circuit training, CLX focuses on strength training so more than likely you may not lose pounds, but you'll definitely get stronger and more lean.
  • Navy_Bean
    Navy_Bean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that information, twin mom. That's good to know.
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Starting rd2 of BR on the first and going to throw some p90x arms and back in with it :)