Fitbit Zip

Options
I am thinking about getting the Zip from Fitbit because the Ultra is out of my price range.

does any have or know someone who uses any of the Fitbit devices and can give me some feed back on them? thank you

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I dont have the Zip so I cant really comment on it. I do have the Ultra and I know I love that. It acutally does motivate me to move more!
  • smokeywolf57
    Options
    thanks lady that is good to know
  • veggibus
    veggibus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I own the Ultra and love it. Moving more becomes subconscious - I don't realize it until I'm doing it that I've chosen to take the stairs instead of the elevator just to get more points. :)

Plus, I love the sleep tracking of the Ultra. Sadly, the Zip doesn't have that... but I'd still recommend any Fitbit product.

If you end up getting one, friend me on Fitbit.com!
  • KSCarnivore
    Options
    Fitbit ultra is worth it's weight in gold. I've had mine since March and have walked over 2 million steps. I wouldn't have been this motivated without Fitbit.
  • smokeywolf57
    Options
    thank you both for the replies
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the others. Got my fitbit Feb 7th. And it has helped me move most every day since. I always try to walk, take the stairs, park further away from the store just to get steps. I too like the sleep feature. It can be revealing if you are wondering if you were restless during the night. Well worth the money... Good luck on whichever one you pick...
  • smokeywolf57
    Options
    thank you.

I like the ultra even if I know I have problems sleeping,LOL, but being on a limited income the zip will have to do for me