Anyone else start early?

Options
I was thinking about starting a group so we can all kick each others hurts butts into shape together.

I started 30 Day Shred and Six Week Six Pack yesterday and plan on doing them both every day.

I'm looking to start group to keep myself and others motivated and enthusiastic about losing weight and this workout. I completed level one once before, and I'll admit, it's tough! My legs are sore right now.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get the ball rolling!!

Replies

• FrauSarah
    Options
    Sounds good...I am in! I had a two day break now and going to start back up tomorrow. My knees feel better and I bought some braces for initial support.
    Nice, I want to do the six pack one at the same time too! (My belly is my trouble area)
  • FrauSarah
    Options
    Are you guys doing a diet at the same time? Or "just" calorie counting? Or none?
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting a group so we can all kick each others hurts butts into shape together.

I started 30 Day Shred and Six Week Six Pack yesterday and plan on doing them both every day.

I'm looking to start group to keep myself and others motivated and enthusiastic about losing weight and this workout. I completed level one once before, and I'll admit, it's tough! My legs are sore right now.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get the ball rolling!!

I was debating on the the ab dvd. Let me know how it goes...I might alternate it with the 30DS.
  • Mahi33
    Mahi33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I will start on Saturday instead of Monday.

Good luck everyone :)