Matt Smith!

Options
I saw someone post a Karen Gillan thread, so we need one for Matt too!

He's brilliant, and gorgeous, oh-so-fashionable, and good at football/soccer. Annnd he enjoyed the fez in real life. Because he is cool. So, here is to Matt Smith, IMO, the best Doctor of them all.

Replies

• shortnerdy
    Options
    I like Matt Smith but he took a while to grow on me. David Tennant will always be my favourite but I loved Matt more when I saw a meme that said:

Eccleston: The Tiger
    Tennant: Tigger
    Smith: The uncoordinated housecat that falls off something and pretends he ment to do that

Funny because it's true :) Plus fishsticks and custard!
  • misspenfold
    misspenfold Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Matt!

I remember watching classic Who as a kid (Slyvester Mccoy and Ace were my era), and I had a fair interest in Nu-Who when it relaunched, but was never really taken to it until Matt and my beloved Eleven came along. I think he adds such an infectious energy to every episode, every scene! I like the allusion to an uncoordinated housecat. :)

Even though I have watched 3 Doctor's before him (4 if you count McCann), Matt will always be "my Doctor". :)
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was so in love with ten that I was mad at eleven before he even appeared. But it only took one episode for me to love him completely. He brings this great silliness to the role, and he's hot in that strange, British, sort of not hot, but super hot, kind of way. Maybe he's just hot because he's the doctor, I don't know. Either way, yes.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    he's hot in that strange, British, sort of not hot, but super hot, kind of way.

At first I thought he had a weird face, but now I think he's gorgeous. My celeb crush on him has grown to really ridiculous proportions.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Matt is an excellent actor, even though I still believe that Tennant is the perfect Doctor in my eyes. He was born to play that role, literally. But Matt brought a freshness to the character that most of us didn't know possible, so he deserves a huge kudos for that. I don't see him as being handsome but I do drool over guys who get along well with kids. And whenever he has to interact with kids, for whatever reason, he's always so sweet, cool and funny. It's adorable to watch.
  • NuttyCake
    NuttyCake Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't see him as being handsome but I do drool over guys who get along well with kids. And whenever he has to interact with kids, for whatever reason, he's always so sweet, cool and funny. It's adorable to watch.

You mean like...this clip? :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSFoVTmVJlI
  • misspenfold
    misspenfold Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to Matt! :drinker:
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    He's is my favorite all time Dr. Without Matt Smith, there is no Dr Who for me!! I already miss Amy and Rory though!!