AUChE Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sup?
    Current weight on Monday: 203 lbs
    Goal weight: 175 lbs.
  • akb130
    akb130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll be able to resist indulging too often when I have to weigh in every Friday!
    Current weight: 143.5
    Goal weight: 130
  • jenneal89
    Options
    CW:119
    GW: 115? We will see want to lose a couple of inches from my stomach and thighs and reduce BF% :)
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll be able to resist indulging too often when I have to weigh in every Friday!
    Current weight: 143.5
    Goal weight: 130

same here this means i have to be extra good now :laugh:
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hahah dreading this massively but here i go..

Current weight - 163 lbs

Goal weight - 133 lbs

Just want to be a small size 10, and maintain within 133 - 136 lbs :D xxxx
  • kfarris2
    kfarris2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CW 177
    GW 155

im so glad i can find people out there that dred this stuff as much as i do. =) makes me feel a little better.
  • re_freshME
    Options
    CW:149.5
    GW:125
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hope you will all understand I have stopped listing real numbers because it makes me anxious. I have a goal to lose 10-13 lb. Once I lose the 10 I will decide if I care about the other 3 lb or not.

Started tracking Sept 17th or so... my first goal is past.
    Sept 22-23: Down 2 more lbs with a total of 4 lost was my goal... i have lost 3.8 lb

Next Goals:
    Oct 6-7: Down 1.2 more lb (total lost 5)
    Oct 20-21: Down 2 more lb (total lost 7)
    Nov 3-4; Down 1 more lb (total lost 8)
    Nov 17-18: Down 2 more lb - (total lost 10)
  • jenneal89
    Options
    I hope you will all understand I have stopped listing real numbers because it makes me anxious. I have a goal to lose 10-13 lb. Once I lose the 10 I will decide if I care about the other 3 lb or not.

Sept 22-23: Down 2 more lbs with a total of 4 lost was my goal... i have lost 3.8 lb

Next Goals:

I'm really curious now :wink: Sounds like good goals
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    At least we'll all be doing it together on Fridays...!

Start: 185

Current: 171

Goal: 155
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Next Goals:

Whatever works best for you is fine and actually sounds like a good idea :-))
  • heidibensontummy
    Options
    hello I am currently 143
    and would love to be 120
    I'm 24 and am experiencing some health issues so i hope this is motivation to change!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    im so glad everyones getting involved and welcome to our new group guys!! and dont worry about not putting numbers we're not here to judge, like vienna said, whatever works for you, ive been resisting to step on the scale for the last few days im hoping if we all have the same weigh day it'l help motivate me to not cheat lol!! what i was thinking waasss to make a new topic for each friday, with the date and then we can post our progress in those so we can keep track of how well we've done, and anyone who wants advice or swap ideas etc feel free to make a new topic or on this one or whatever, what does everyone think about the new topic for each friday? good/ bad idea? :)
  • Tada_Im_Wndrful
    Options
    This Friday will be my first weigh in, I started Tuesday, Sep. 25, but I started back working out the 24 . . . So I hope I didn't gain any, but I'm not really looking for weight loss just yet. Stay encouraged. :)
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    im so glad everyones getting involved and welcome to our new group guys!! and dont worry about not putting numbers we're not here to judge, like vienna said, whatever works for you, ive been resisting to step on the scale for the last few days im hoping if we all have the same weigh day it'l help motivate me to not cheat lol!! what i was thinking waasss to make a new topic for each friday, with the date and then we can post our progress in those so we can keep track of how well we've done, and anyone who wants advice or swap ideas etc feel free to make a new topic or on this one or whatever, what does everyone think about the new topic for each friday? good/ bad idea? :)

I Like the idea of a weekly topic, gives us a little extra to aim for, I.m in!
  • jenneal89
    Options

Next Goals:

I was just joking. It is a good idea and I hope it didn't seem like I thought otherwise :flowerforyou:

Edited for typos
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Next Goals:

I was just joking. It is a good idea and I hope it didn't seem like I thought otherwise :flowerforyou:

Edited for typos

haha no course it didnt, dont worry lol! x