Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Round Two October 4th!

Heres my round 1 results and moving onto round 2!

Image1-1.png

I didn't lose any weight, just inches...I think its from having a hard time figuring out where my calories should be.

Replies

• You look great and I'm so proud of you! I only got through month 1, and then I let life get in the way. Starting over October 8th, especially after seeing your amazing progress. :)
  • I tried to start Round 2 a couple weeks ago and got side-tracked after missing 0 days during the first round! I think I'll re-start with you, give it another go :D
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    nice work! keep it up
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Awesome results and congrats on getting round 2 started soon! I'm 2 1/2 weeks in, so I really appreciate you posting your before/after pix. You look great!!!!
  • Hopealicious
    Hopealicious Posts: 3 Member
    Great job! And now, you're my motivation :) I couldn't care less about weight. I just want to lose inches! 10 Days down.. 53 to go :/
  • smandel7070
    smandel7070 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats ! I am looking for weight loss but will not turn down any inches lost. Prior to starting Insanity on 9/17/12 I lost 25 pounds with just diet alone. And a lot of inches. Went from a size 16/18 to a 12! Just would love to see an 8 or 10 again. I cannot wait to see what my results will be like when Im done with this round. 9 days down / 54 to go !!!
  • Thanks everyone!! I cant wait to figure out my inches on day 63!! If you plan to start or have started Insanity or Turbofire, add me!! ♥
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 194 Member
    You've done an excellent job.... You look so much younger....I'm currently working on Turbo Fire and soon to start Insanity shortly after....great work!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    I'm already planning on round two after this round! I love Insanity!

I'm on day 28... almost done with month one and terrified of month two, but bring it on!!