Walden Farms Cinnamon Peanut Butter

Options
livaneah
livaneah Posts: 34 Member
I just found renewed strength to continue without cheating! I have just started my fourth week on Ideal Protein and have lost 13 pounds in the past 3 weeks. Weekends are so hard because my kids get to eat all the great snacks I only wish I could eat!! My coach just had me taste this peanut butter and I am SO glad! I needed a zero cal/zero carb topping that doesnt taste like cardboard! 4 cups of vegitables a day is a LOT without ranch or something :smile:

Replies

• ChamLis88
    ChamLis88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ill have to check and see if they sell it at the store nearby, only 1 grocery store sells walden farms products. I wasnt really liking the salad dressings (ranch/ceasar) but I bought the balsamic dressing and it is AWESOME!
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The only store in my town that sells Waldens is really limited on the items that they carry. :frown:
  • saminnd
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay! Peanut butter? Really? i will have to look. Are you going to incorporate it into your dinner or how are you going to use it. Frankly, just a spoonful would help. I just finished my fourth week weigh-in and have lost not quite 16 pounds. But with the first week -9 I'm not quite there. I had been cheating on diet coke and have now made the plunge to give that up as well. I also heard the Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup does wonders for any of the chocolate shake or pudding products, so i will be looking for that as well.

Well as a 4th week Sister - YOU CAN DO IT! It will be so worth it even if its meeting a small goal - like 10% of your weight etc. Those little goals add up and keep you going. Good job and thanks for the tip!