TOPS Tea Tasting Program Idea

Options
Harlemite
Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
There was a wonderful article "TEA-ing Off" in the June 2012 TOPSNews magazine. (Page 34) There was also question posted about tea in the Nutrition Q&A section (Page 38). We used these for the basis of the program then progressed to the tea tasting.

I collect tea pots and tea cups/saucers so we set up a display of teapots (pumpkin teapot, cornucopia teapot, cabbage teapot, a flowering teapot and an apple teapot). There were all kinds of tea bags and we had hot water ready for tea. Also available were Splenda, Equal, and honey.

Hope this helps someone with an idea for a program.

Elaine
TOPS #GA 449, Harlem, GA

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Good idea!
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I luv tea its something that I really got into a couple of years ago through a friend. I just might have to borrow this idea and use it one night. Thanks
  • Harlemite
    Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I luv tea its something that I really got into a couple of years ago through a friend. I just might have to borrow this idea and use it one night. Thanks

Nikki,

I can't believe it....I did that program in June and just two weeks ago one of our KOPS was still talking about it. He has his green tea every morning now and says he gets "cranky" without it. LOL

If you do it....let me know how it goes!

Elaine/aka Harlemite