Dinner Protien

Options
omorgano
omorgano Posts: 53 Member
Does any one else find it difficult to eat all the meat required by the protocol for dinner time? I know I asked a similar question a couple days ago, but I didnt get a response so I thought I'd try again. The diet calls for 5-8 oz of protien and I'm barely managing 4oz.

Replies

• jtakingcareofherself
    Options
    For me, it really depends what it is. Steak - no problem. But chicken can get boring. Another good idea is to switch your non-IP protein from dinner to lunch. And then have you IP and veggies at night. I find I am more hungry at lunch than at supper time.
  • omorgano
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!
  • HeartlessHarlot
    HeartlessHarlot Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been eating a little of my dinner protein with both breakfast and lunch. Helps me feel not feel hungry throughout the day, and I still get all my protein.
  • mrs_zilla
    mrs_zilla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So, can you eat the meat during other meals? My coach said I couldn't. It's very complicated for me to eat meat for dinner, but easier for lunch. I'm not a dinner person.
  • omorgano
    Options
    I'll swap my dinner protein to lunch if I'm going out to eat, then eat an ip packet for dinner. I don't eat two meats in one day.
  • fourstubbs
    fourstubbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's ok to split your protein up during the day... I eat an egg at lunch and the rest of my protein for dinner... :)
  • linda_p
    linda_p Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I will split it up as well, either egg at breakfast or 4 oz at lunch & 4 oz at dinner and use my IP drink mixes for a morning snack & afternoon snack. I do much better when having something spread out throughout the day. It's difficult for me to go more than 3 hrs between meals.
  • teashag
    teashag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I split the meat 4/4 lunch and dinner. Otherwise it gets overwhelming.