Sooooooo.....

Options
CJisinShape
CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
How excited is everyone about this challenge?!

Replies

• phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm pumped... I want to register for a Touch Mudder race in 2013 but I have so much work ahead of me to get prepared...and this challenge is a great place to start.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Pretty excited, ready to take it to the next level
  • Jose2828
    Options
    I am in for the long haul, but i have mixed emotions it is not going to deter me though
  • Gracestar12
    Gracestar12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    pumped... need to be able to do 'man' pushups for an off skates test in a few weeks.... gonna get there (damn it, where's the fist-pump smiley?)
  • trinaburk
    trinaburk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nervous and excited at the same time, but I'm going to do it :)
  • heidejo
    heidejo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started doing this on my own yesterday...I am doing the couch to 10k program the other days. I have never been able to do pushups so I am definitely starting at the very beginning. I feel kind of lame but I am looking forward to moving forward.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hope its OK for me to join? saw your group and thought wow!! others doing the challenge :) Im about to start week 4 on monday 1st .... although at the moment I'm doing a modified version on my knees I am aiming to start the military push ups soon.

I started a few months ago with ultra modified push ups against the back of my couch ... *blush* so Ive come on some already :)
  • phillips529
    Options
    I started doing this on my own yesterday...I am doing the couch to 10k program the other days. I have never been able to do pushups so I am definitely starting at the very beginning. I feel kind of lame but I am looking forward to moving forward.

Don't feel lame... were all in this together... Just imagine how you'd feel when you accomplish 10 man push ups in a row...sweet!
  • phillips529
    Options
    Hope its OK for me to join? saw your group and thought wow!! others doing the challenge :) Im about to start week 4 on monday 1st .... although at the moment I'm doing a modified version on my knees I am aiming to start the military push ups soon.

I started a few months ago with ultra modified push ups against the back of my couch ... *blush* so Ive come on some already :)

Yes..it's cool that you joined! It means that your ready to improve your overall strength. It really doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you finish and within a few weeks you'll be rockin them out like it's no body's business....
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    ME! THIS IS GREAT!, i do 250 a day,, but not at at the same time!
  • Jose2828
    Options
    ME! THIS IS GREAT!, i do 250 a day,, but not at at the same time!

Wow, military style?
  • nFaith
    nFaith Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm nervous but so ready for this type of challenge!!! Afterall, I commit to be FIT!
  • phillips529
    Options
    I'm nervous but so ready for this type of challenge!!! Afterall, I commit to be FIT!

That's all it takes commitment...you got this throw the nerves aside...you got this! I found the app for free for my android..that may interest you!