OPINIONS!!!

Options
NewAngel35
NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
Dont you just hate it when people say oh you dont need to loose weight!!! I believe if your not happy and you want to improve then go for it...it aint just about loosing weight. a good diet and lots of exercise also has massive health implications..improved mood ,skin ,hair...confidence.etc.some people just r jealous cos they dont have to commitment to get the best out of their body....I feel my best at 125...not 138...I dont care if am not massive I am not happy...I wil get back to where i was.My boyf is always trying to talk me out of dieting and the gym...I think its just cos i love it and he doesnt lol...Tough

Replies

• feepug
    Options
    Good for you hun,
    Its your body and only you can decide whats right for it! My boyf is sort of supportive - he is happy to encourage me to exercise but still insists on trying to feed me man-size portions and too many treats! You just have to stick to your guns, if it makes you feel good then do it and he'll have to deal with it!
  • feepug
    Options
    PS love your hair!
  • NewAngel35
    NewAngel35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun..Its a nightmare. Long thick and crazy..Its like trying to tame a lion lol