Day 5

Options
Woke up feeling like I was losing that momentum from the excitement of starting a new routine. Thank goodness for ya'll! Thanks for keeping me motivated. It always feels so good to finish!

Replies

• amandaxonicole
    Options
    I finally went through the whole thing without resting! Even the stupid bicycle crunches :)
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    well done Amanda ! x
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Went for a 5km run and then did Day 5! :) So glad to be done! Did not try to do the non-modified push ups as felt too tired after the run. Need to try those when I do only jillian! But with modified push ups - was able to do 23 in total! Wooohooo! :)

Also - feel that soreness is gone! What a relief! :)

How is everyone's Day 5? Getting easier?
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    my day 5 was a lot better! im hoping i dont get to bored with level 1 before my 10 days is up because i want to do 10 days on each level. but im still having to do a few second break near the middle. and the pushups are still defeating me lol so i still have areas to work on.
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got through Day 5, but could only manage modified push-ups for both sets, I was too tired to do the regular push ups. Other than that, I didn't stop at all which is great. I even feel like the stupid jumping jacks and lunges are getting easier. I also had to lose the weights for the second set of side lunges today...I guess my arms are just done with me this week.

Great job everyone! I feel like the soreness is going away too, although to be honest so was my motivation to get up this morning and workout...this group is just the push I need, I really would not be able to do this without you all =)

Keep up the great work everyone!!! I think I am going to take Sunday as a rest day and let my body heal for a day before jumping back into it Monday.
  • fit_dawn
    Options
    Day 5 is done. Halfway through level 1! Went for 30 minute run first and was wiped out after it, but did the workout anyway. had to pause couple more times than usualy to take a drink of water but made it through. The arm raises on the second set of side lunges kill me every time.
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5! It seemed to be the hardest day so far though??! How do we do this? Go 10 days on each level?
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5! It seemed to be the hardest day so far though??! How do we do this? Go 10 days on each level?

i think thats mostly recommended. thats what im going to do.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Oh why is this not getting any easier!! I'm better at the cardio but the strength exercises hurt so much cause my thighs ache so much!! Don't struggle at all with the stomach ones but my arms and legs must be my weak point.

We are all doing so well. I would've given up on day 3 if I didnt know you were all doing it!!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Too depressed to do it any time soon.... maybe later tonight.
    I am surprised, though, what with adding 5 lb weights for yesterday's, when I never used weights previously and I haven't used them in over 7 years, that my arms aren't incredibly sore today. Must be gettin' some sort of muscle, because my legs aren't as sore as they usually are the next day either.
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Too depressed to do it any time soon.... maybe later tonight.
    I am surprised, though, what with adding 5 lb weights for yesterday's, when I never used weights previously and I haven't used them in over 7 years, that my arms aren't incredibly sore today. Must be gettin' some sort of muscle, because my legs aren't as sore as they usually are the next day either.

Definitely do it if you have the time! You will feel so much better afterwards!!! Putting on that DVD is always the hardest part, but once you have started, then you just want to finish it! And feel good afterwards! :)
  • ifitkillsme
    Options
    No day 5 for me :( My leg is swelling do to a blood clot grrr AND I sprained (of all things) my toe. I will start back tomorrow. I have to admit I missed it today!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I noticed as I was doing the jumping jacks for Day 5.... that my shorts are barely hanging on me. Nearly time for a smaller pair?
  • berlinrunnergirl
    Options
    Done with day 5. It does get easier! Thanks everyone for hanging in there!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Going to do day 5 this morning but gotta figure out something to do in replace of jumping jacks.. My room is on the second floor and I don't want to take any chance of waking anyone up