Day 89 - How's it going so far ?

Options
Yesterday was pretty easy for me. Today might be more of a challenge. On Wednesday the boss sent around a list asking everyone to write down what they wanted from Tim Horton's for Friday. Not thinking too clearly, I wrote down a bagel with cream cheese and an iced capp. :noway:

After coming up with this challenge yesterday I tried to cancel said order only to be told the typed out list had already been delivered to Timmy's so that it would be ready for pickup on Friday. So now I have two items being delivered that I have to pass on.

Plus, every Friday at work during the summer we run a BBQ which consists to sausages and hamburgers and a caesar salad. Not to mention that I always get voluntold to do the actual BBQing for the group.

So, with that on my plate, and being quite a bit under yesterday, I decided more breakfast was a good choice. I figure the easiest way to avoid eating unwanted **** is to plan healthy stuff to eat and not be starving when said **** arrives.

I hope your day doesn't appear as tempting as mine but rest assured I'm strong enough to stay the course. No really .... I got this!

Replies

• Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    So day 89.. we meet in the dark of the morning.

I was up on and off all night. Couldn't sleep. To much worry and stress. My face reflects it. My mouth hurts, grinding my teeth again and I'm pretty sure one is infected. Wonderful. I don't need this.

The scale reflects part of that worry and stress. I'm up to 216. One of my highest weights again. I know the scale is a tool but I'd been working hard and then ever since May my world keeps crumbling bit by bit. I'm surprised the foundation hasn't completely collapsed. When that happens I give in and stop. Stop paying attention, stop caring, stop tracking. I know I can undo the damage done. Guess it is time to move the marbles back into the pounds to go jar instead of the pounds lost jar.

Today for breakfast I have a bowl of peaches and cream oatmeal. I've had my vitamin. Still need to take my calcium. I've had two glasses of water. Working on a third. I'll make this a good day if it kills me.

xo

Amber
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Day 89 is going to be as good as day 90! Thanks for this idea Will, kicking me in the *kitten* like I needed someone to do. Let's get er done! I'm going to try and get done work with enough time to hit the gym before school is out. Going to the movies tonight and am ready, able and willing to skip the popcorn and candy. Diet Coke please. Have a great day 89 people!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of all of you!!!!

Day 89 has started off really well!! i got my run in this morning (despite the rain), got 32 ounces of water in before breakfast, and am working on another 32. I am adjusting my day here and there to accommodate a gift of 4 lobsters that arrived at my house last night, so all day I will be thinking about how to create a scrumptious dish without too much fat (my guests have a really restrictive diet due to medical issues)...

NOTHING can knock me off my block today!!!!!

The daily e mail will be going out shortly!! If you haven't PM'd me your e mail address do so now, so that you dont miss you!!!!
  • MatrixDyke
    MatrixDyke Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 89 is going pretty smoothly so far...I had a yogurt and 2 turkey sausage patties for breakfast and brought leftovers from last nights dinner (chicken and green chili enchilada w/out cheese and 1/2 cup of rice) for lunch.

To quote funkygranolaT "NOTHING can knock me off my block today!!!!!"

:bigsmile:

@ Amber - I have had those mornings/days...deep breath and attack the day :wink: you got this!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I attacked the day alright, lol. I just spent my morning moving furniture (my furniture) by myself from the old house (the one I lived in with the ex) to my foilks garage. Glad I can store it somewhere.

I've got a giant pile of books staring at me that need to be put on the bookshelves but for now i'm enjoying my lunch and I don't even miss the tortillas.

:drinker: Got the water going!

Hope everyone is having a great day.