Options
    Margie
    SW: 308 - January 1,2012
    CW: 252 - September 24, 2012
    GW: 150
  • farmkidsmom
    farmkidsmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the 30 day journey with everyone!!

:smile:

SW- 278
    CW-275
    GW-250

600646.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for October 1!! Ready to have my healthy body back!

SW: 188
    CW: 185
    GW: 150

Good luck everyone!! :)
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 190
    Current Weight: 186
    Goal weight: 140

I currently am doing the Jillian Michaels Last Chance Workout (Has some of the contestants from the biggest loser working out with her). I have been doing it for about 3 weeks and love it. I love all of Jillians workouts. I will continue my daily workouts but want to push myself so I will also do this 30 day shred in the evenings as my second workout. Best luck to all of us!! I hope we all make it to the end and lose some weight :)
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

SW: 215
    CW: 170
    GW: 135

I am so glad I found this group!! I actually started 30DS on Saturday, but since then I have only done it once more (on tuesday) which I know is defeating the purpose of the program! :-( I think I'm going to keep doing it through this weekend (try and work on some of the moves that are giving me a REALLY hard time, i.e. push-ups,) but use Oct. 1 as my new official start date. I'll take a fresh set of measurements Sunday. I'm so glad I don't have to make this journey by myself now! :-)

PS Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This is perfect timing! So glad to join.

SW: 186
    CW: 182
    GW: 140-145ish, depending on what kind of muscle Ive got built at that point

I would like to fit back into my size 10 jeans by end of month.
  • Mscalfam
    Mscalfam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm thrilled to see this since I just tried Shred for the first time today. Glad to join you all!

SW: 150
    CW: 148
    GW: 138
  • tvbwgirl
    Options
    I hope to see a change. 30 days straight. I'm ready to take on the challenge.
    SW: 198
    CW: 194
    GW: 145

Starting Measurement Stats
    Hips: 45in
    Waist: 40.5in
  • lewis350
    Options
    Starting weight: 62.9kg
    Neck: 32cm
    Waist: 72cm
    Stomach: 80cm
    Hips: 96cm
    Biceps: 30cm
    Forearms: 24cm
    Chest: 86cm
    Thighs: 52cm

I don't really have a goal other than to tone up.
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hoping I can do this with you guys. (battling a toothache now, but hopefully its gone by Monday) Newhosey starting stats

SW: 227.5
    CW:207 (haven't weighed since August...but i don't think i have gained back)
    GW: 190
    Would be satisfied with 195 at the end of this month...just out of the 200's!

waist: 31"
    hips: 48"
    obliques (what I really want gone!): 42"
    bust: 41"
    arms: 14"
  • Slpst46
    Slpst46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've never followed through on anything like this, so i'm hope you all will keep me honest!

I don't have measurements... but

SW 151
    CW 137
    GW 124
  • 30dayshred90
    Options
    This is so exciting, I tried the shred before and only did level one-and got results!! But I'll be starting again today and my goal this time is to do it every day without missing a single day (to keep the momentum going)

SW: 150
    CW: 117
    GW: 110 (not sure)

I'm 5'1
    Good luck everyone!
  • siverhusk
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred yesterday and would love to be part of a group for motivation. I'm absolutely amazed at some of the photos I have seen from people who have completed the workout. I'm bound and determined to get great results also! I always seem to lose motivation but I do not think that will happen with this video. I just joined this website last Wednesday and I have already learned so much.

SW: 152.5
    CW: 151
    GW: 130
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've had this DvD for months picked it up on sale this seems like the perfect time to break it in. I'm about 10 lbs from my "goal" so I'm much more worried about toning and looking great at this point. I've done ripped before and got great results. Looking forward to this group. I would recommend taking before pic and measurements the results are usually pretty dramatic.

SW 219
    CW 164
    GW 155
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I turned 31 today and really want to make this the year I create a long-standing fitness habit and transform my body.

I started the Shred a couple of weeks ago and got to L1 D6 before having to stay in hospital with my daughter and then getting sick myself (this is what has happened every time I've got a real flow going with my fitness regime this past year!). I really enjoyed the workouts and felt stronger each day, so I really want to get through the 30 days and see if I can get anything like the kind of transformations you see on here out of it.

I'm going to be doing it 5 x per week but will probably spread out my days off, taking them on Wednesday and Sunday to give my muscles time to recover. I don't know if it's taking on too much, but I've scheduled out some additional cardio for the 30 days too. I'm going to be doing some Turbo Fire workouts (3 x week) and Zumba (1hr a week) to give it a bit of a boost. I'm also setting myself a 30-day healthy eating challenge where I'll try and curb my sweet tooth and get in the habit of planning and preparing more healthy meals and generally making better choices.

I'm not bothered if I don't lose much weight, I just need to reshape my body and work on lowering my body fat and replacing it with lean muscle, so my goals are more measurement orientated.

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 155lb BF: 30%
    CW: 135lb BF: 28%
    GW: 125lb (ish) BF: 25%

Chest: 35"
    Waist: 29"
    Belly incl. love handles: 37"
    Hips incl. butt: 38"
  • restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Weight (in lbs) 201
    R Bicep 14 3/4
    L Bicep 15
    Chest 43
    Waist 32
    Stomach 33
    Hips 43
    R Thigh 25
    L Thigh 25
    R Calf 16
    L Calf 16

gw is to lose any thing
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'm currently finishing healing from a fall I had that bruised my foot and gave me road rash on my knee... I was figuring that Oct 1 I should be healed and I'll start the 30 day shred... then I found this group! Awesome!

SW: 190
    CW: 179
    30-day GW: 173
    Ultimate GW: 140

6 lbs is a huge loss for me... I've never lost more than 4 in a month. So I'm hoping to pull it off!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Very excited to see this group since I had convinced myself I needed to start this on Monday!!

SW: 229.6
    CW: 168
    GW: 145.6

I need to do measurements on Sunday!
    Good luck everybody!!
  • superwillpowered
    Options
    Tried the 30 Day Shred at Level 1 a couple of times last week, loved it, but kinda fell off the bandwagon with uni and work. Excited to start again! For cardio, I will be running or hitting the gym.

Height: around 5 feet
    SW: 122
    CW: 121
    GW: around 100

Best of luck, guys!
  • scottcale
    scottcale Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting this tonight with my wife. I am doing it with her to keep her motivated. This will be my motivation.

SW 306
    CW 258
    GW 235