annual phyical..

Options
i used to dread them. hated the lectures. lol.

I looked forward to this one, except for the hind end related stuff. My Doc said that all my vital stats are "perfect" and then he gave me a treadmill stress test.. I crushed it, he said I got straight A's and he was impressed. then is said "this is usually the time in the physical where i tell patients to stop what they have been doing and change their behaviors, but I am going to say.. whatever you have been doing.. KEEP doing it. you are doing great and are in great shape"

thats a damn good way to start the day.

btw.. just in case i was going to have the video camera shoved up my rear, I downloaded some barry white to make it a little more romantic. :)

Replies

• JanieKelley
    JanieKelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You need to call your mom and tell her! She will be thrilled! I love you
  • AnnaMC1977
    Options
    I'm never going to have one of those! I'll take my chances...especially since my doc told me that if I got cancer, I would not be able to have surgery (cannot come off of coumatin), and the amount of chemo used to treat cancer would kill me. So, I don't have to worry about all those tests. For me, it's a catch 22.