Starting IP this saturday

Options
mrs_zilla
mrs_zilla Posts: 34 Member
I will be starting IP this saturday. I have about 12lbs to lose. What should I expect?
I haven't been able to exercise too much lately because of a shoulder injury. I am a very small person (under 5') and losing 12lbs for me makes a HUGE difference.

Replies

• HeartlessHarlot
    HeartlessHarlot Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Quite honestly, you'll be done in no time. I've lost 13 pounds in two weeks.

Be aware that IP leaves NO room for cheating. I had to learn that lesson twice. Undid all but 1 pound of loss each weekend I cheated.

Just stick to protocol and you'll be fine.
  • ChamLis88
    ChamLis88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Im sure you will lose 12 lbs FAST!
  • mrs_zilla
    mrs_zilla Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. I don't plan on cheating. Cheating is what lead me to gaining the weight I've lost in the past. I've told my husband I'm sticking to the diet for how long it takes until I lose those extra pounds, even if it means avoiding social events.

I don't care about being social if I am going to be sad right after when I step on the scale. I want to be able to wear the clothes I have.
  • jtakingcareofherself
    Options
    Sounds like you determined! And that's great! I avoided social occasions for about 3 weeks, but if you have only 12 lbs, it may take you 2 to 3 weeks to lose, so your sacrifice won't have to be long. Just keep remembering why you are doing this every time you want a cheat. Good luck! Feel free to add me, if you want. I blogged for the first 14 days too, so you can read that to see what to expect.