October Starting Weight - Let the Games Begin

Options
Feel free to start a couple days early if you typically weigh in on the weekends. Otherwise, just start on the day you normally weigh in.

For those of you who want to weigh in today and get a jump on the October challenge, have at it. I plan on weighing in on Monday morning - October 1st - since my September challenge ends that day. Good luck. Make sure to post your Starting Weight (SW) and Goal Weight (GW). As we head on to the second week, we'll add the Current Weight (CW).

Edit (October 1):

SW: 162.5
CW: 162.5
GW: 156.5

Any questions, let me know.

Ready, Set, Go ......................................

Replies

• quinnjoned
    quinnjoned Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Accountability is a good thing for me! My starting weight is 161. My goal weight is 140. I'll be back to check in next week!
  • lpitcock
    lpitcock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being part of a group. This will be my first experience in a group, so support would be greatly appreciated.

My stats:
    (SW): 167.4 lbs
    (GW): 130 lbs

Best wishes to all in this group.
  • madrell1
    madrell1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good to have a challenge. This is my first post since joining myfitnesspal. I have been doing for three weeks now and have lost 8 lbs. I will weight on Monday and post weight- starting and goal
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today since Saturdays are my weigh-in days...here we go:

SW: 259.6
    GW (Oct): 253
  • Energyflows
    Options
    Hi everyone!

(SW) : 141 lbs
    (GW) : 135 lbs

I'm planning to start the C25K this month :-)
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm in! I participated in August and September and have done very well. Why stop now? My weigh in will be Monday morning. I have only 1 more month until my annual biometric screening and my goal was to radically decrease all my numbers from last year. I now have a month to crush it!!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you! I have set multiple goals this year and am sick and tired of not making them!! Time to act with a vengeance! I ultimately want to be down about 26 lbs by the end of the year. 6-8 lbs in October would be the perfect start to that. :)

I usually weigh in on Mondays, my last was 179, Goal of 172 by the end of October. I can't remember the last time I was at 172 so that would be a fantastic achievement!!

Looking forward to this journey!!
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am ready for this Octobert Challenge. I usually only avg about 1 lb a week but I want to lose more. (very hard for me to lose right now as I have a torn cartilege in my knee and can not exercise) But I am determined to keep on losing!

CW 226
    GW 220
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My current weight is: 150.8lbs and my goal weight is 144lbs (for this month). Good luck to everyone!
  • fitkat_2012
    Options
    So excited to find this challenge! Wooohooo!
    OK so (SW): 172, (CW): 168 & Ultimate (GW): 140

Yeah baby - working for 162 by Halloween - there's my "no-candy" motivator! :)
    Good luck everyone!
  • laslofitness
    laslofitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm new to MF and am looking forward to a good challenge. I've lost 30 lbs over the last 3 years and still have a ways to go. I really would like to lose weight more quickly and stay motivated.

Saturday will be my weigh-in day
    CW 170
    GW (for Oct) 164

Good luck to everyone!
  • nattles90
    Options
    I am definitely in!

SW (174.4)
    GW (167.4)

I would LOVE to be in the 160's for the first time since I was probably 12-13 this month.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    SW: 349
    GW: 343 (I plan on losing alot more then this, but as long as I'm losing weight I'm happy.)
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 223
    GW: 218
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    October already!

MFP start wt was 200
    MFP goal wt is 150

SW for October -- 170.0
    GW for October -- 164.0

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! :happy:
  • made2bslim
    made2bslim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

This will be my first time starting a challenge online. My weigh will be on Fridays

SW = 186
    GW = 140
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm in

SW 161.2
    GW 155.2 for October
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Let the games begin...
    CW 226.8
    GW for halloween 220
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    sw: 227
    cw: 216
    mini goal: 210 (for october)
  • CouldBeTheLastChance
    Options
    I'm in. I just got back to MFP today after backsliding for too long. Thanks for the challenge. Anyone know how I get my ticker on this?