Insanity Phase 2

Options
I just started phase 2 of Insanity. Anyone else on the same phase?

Replies

• beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just started phase2 yesterday. I hate the power push ups...actually I'm not really sure who in their right mind wouldn't hate them! I am just trying to keep my 10 lb goal in mind.
  • tarnishedsilver14
    Options
    I'm gonna start monday. :D
  • snipalicous
    Options
    It is way Intense for sure... I cant wait until I am to build up my endurance with these new sets of pure pain
  • Whart0603
    Whart0603 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Started phase 2 on Monday of this week. I thought I was done being sore! lol
  • abosq
    abosq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are finishing week 1 of month 2 and you are right those power push ups are crazy!!!!!
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    Just started phase 2 on day 4.
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    During the last week and a half the power push ups were easy. It was the full body drop, 16 push ups, plank runs, plank walk, plank run wide, stand and repeat that was the worst one. I was finally able to not pause it the final week. I'm going to do an off week and then on to some other things for two weeks and then jump to P90X Doubles.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    During the last week and a half the power push ups were easy. It was the full body drop, 16 push ups, plank runs, plank walk, plank run wide, stand and repeat that was the worst one. I was finally able to not pause it the final week. I'm going to do an off week and then on to some other things for two weeks and then jump to P90X Doubles.

Your program sounds wicked...I can only imagine your results. Are you thinking of doing P90X doubles substituting insanity, or the regular program..
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    What is with the Max Plyo Circuit???? Seriously!!!!!! I don't know why, but I just can't seem to get through it. Sigh. Please can week 2 be easier....:ohwell:
  • mrsdobbers
    Options
    I'm in week two of month two! Man it's hard, but the program is almost over. I'm definitely getting stronger with the second month.
  • Blue_Mint
    Blue_Mint Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Month 2 tomorrow. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • mrsdobbers
    Options

Get ready to feel like you did in week one all over again! Just keep good form and go at your own pace, but push!!!!!
  • Blue_Mint
    Blue_Mint Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks!
  • insanitytesting
    insanitytesting Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Get ready to feel like you did in week one all over again! Just keep good form and go at your own pace, but push!!!!!

I'm starting it all together today, any tips?, do you feel your body has changed since day 1?
  • mrsdobbers
    Options

I'm starting it all together today, any tips?, do you feel your body has changed since day 1?

I can tell I'm stronger and have built muscle. I've also got greater cardio endurance, but I haven't lost any weight. Like none! I've lost an inch off my waist and I can see a difference in my body, but I am a little bothered by the lack of weight loss. My butt has gotten lots perkier and rounder so I guess that's a plus. It's a tough workout and you do get results, but I probably won't do insanity again.
  • mrsdobbers
    Options
    Oh, I forgot you asked for tips... Just keep good form, go slower at first so you can keep good form and don't hurt yourself. Hit play everyday & push hard! It's a tough program, but it gets easier the more you do it.