Our October Goals (yours isn't here? add it)

Options
AyeshaNewaz: Increase 5 minutes (65 minutes per session instead of 60)
Horsepullerlovesme (Mary): Increase 10 minutes per session (30 minutes instead of 20)
Dcimpi (Debbie): Start exercise. (currently following DVD)
Aisha594: Restart exercise. 20 minutes initially, later build up to 25 minutes
Soaps54: exercise Sundays and Wednesdays. (30 minutes)
LisaLouisiana: burn more than 400 calories.
LauraBruggner (Laura): 30 minutes of Aerobics 5 times a week.
Anrev42 (Verna): burn 1000 calories per session/add 30 minutes.
Esther50: increase 5-15 minutes per session/weekend workout.

Replies

• trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm not as technical as Ayesha so my post will be boring!! Am just going to increase duration time of swimming and walking by 5 mins per day - difficult to increase any more because of time constructions with work. What I shall also do is increase speed too:smile:
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am just going to make my goal that I am going to cycle twice a week and aim to burn a minimum of 1000 cals per week .... for now :bigsmile:
  • beslimmerfaster
    Options
    im hoping to workout for an hour five days a week and thats not including any housework lol!
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am just going to make my goal that I am going to cycle twice a week and aim to burn a minimum of 1000 cals per week .... for now :bigsmile:

Just twice a week???
  • AyeshaNewaz
    AyeshaNewaz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AWESOME :) I'm extremely pleased to see that so many of us have got the ball rolling... Kaz, TrollyDollyMolly, Tez, Beslimmerfaster - extremely pleased to see ur posts as well :) Good luck to all of us! Now adieu until next week...
  • haleyyh3
    Options
    I would love to loose a min of 6 lbs this month...... I have quit one of my jobs which is a good thing, I wont be around food all the time, With my new job I get exercise rather I wont or not... But I love it so far :glasses:
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I alreasy exercise 6 days a week but I want to bump up my activity at work since I sit 75% of the time while I am there. My goal is to do 2 sets of 30 jumping jacks, 2 sets of 30 arm circles both forward and backward, and 2 60 second planks. That will be M-F. My weekend goal is to take a 30 minute walk in the park. :) Good luck everyone!!
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So today, 2nd October, I increases my weekly swim time by 5 mins and my walking by 10. Just can't fit in anymore before work
  • AyeshaNewaz
    Options
    So today, 2nd October, I increases my weekly swim time by 5 mins and my walking by 10. Just can't fit in anymore before work

Sue! i know EXACTLY wat u mean by not being able to fit in anymore before work. today, before going to class, i did 65 of aerobics n i was late to class by fifteen minutes!! i guess im gonna have to wake up earlier tomorrow but im glad i was able to increase 5 minutes but i cant say it was easy, it was physically taxing.... sigh...
  • KathyKA007
    Options
    Hi! I am already working out 5 days a week (a total of 4 to 5 hours), mixing it up with walking and my stationary bike. So my goal is to include 2 1/2 hours of vigorous exercise (slowly switch from walking to running) and 2 days a week of muscle-strengthening training with my resistance bands that have been sitting on my floor for months!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Last night I did the first of my two promised bike rides of the week. Cycled for just over 3 miles and burnt 611 cals. :bigsmile:
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    kaz and I are going for a ride up to the breakwater park this morning, have a coffee by the lake and ride back
  • AyeshaNewaz
    Options
    wow sounds pretty romantic.... AND HEALTHY :p wat a way to burn! my boyfriend is such a lazy bum, wish i could make him exercise with me. unfortunately he ist he steak, potato n lots of soccer on the tellie kinda person
  • AyeshaNewaz
    Options
    WOO HOO way to burn kaz!!!
  • AyeshaNewaz
    Options
    hi there, i hope u have progressed with ur goal so far? one third of october is gone so gear up... start working
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Well, successfully exercised two Wednesdays in a row this month so far! Sundays...not so much but I've decided to let that day be. Everyone needs at least one rest day so that will be it.