FitBit Ultra

Options
Anyone else using one of these? I've been using one for a few weeks and so far I'm pleased with it.

Replies

• cayman07
    cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    No tell us about it and how it's helped

Oh and I am forge197 on stw
  • paulosoxo
    Options
    It's a fancy pedometer which syncs with my fitness pal and then alters you're calories that you have available. It can tell how many flights of stairs you've been up and how active you are at any time. I'm quite fond of mine if I'm honest
  • Tomd303
    Options
    Sounds good, but a bit pricey for me! Where's the cheapest place to get one?
  • paulosoxo
    Options
    I got mine from Amazon. There's two new ones out, so I'd imagine the ultra will come down in price soon.
  • GrahamSt
    GrahamSt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nah, I don't really count walking about a bit as exercise :D
  • cayman07
    cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I want to track everything, though I can see that I could record extra calories, I think of moving around and normal steps and stairs as a bonus :)

I keep an extra training log in a electronic diary so I can quickly see how many I've done in a week and only log a walk over 5 miles as exercise, though I will log shorter walks in myfitnesspal to help with calories anything over 10mins as a rule.

BUT if you have found something that has worked for you then that's excellent, I've struggled with weight loss and maintaining weight loss for years and the system of myfitnesspal, the diary, walking app and strava to record ride times is working for me currently, time will tell.