2016 The Movie

Options
Has everyone seen 2016 The Movie yet? If you haven't you can now watch it FOR FREE online. It's worth 90 minutes of your time. It was a little different than I expected. Dinesh D'Souza does an incredible job of being a journalist trying to seek to the truth. His intelligence shines through. I learned a LOT about Obama's family and why his views are the way they are. It was definitely terrifying towards the end.

Replies

• pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone watches this movie, especially now that it is FREE, there is no excuse.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone watches this movie, especially now that it is FREE, there is no excuse.

Where can we find it?
  • familyof9
    Options
    I just heard yesterday that the free movie is a scam not to have people go to the movie itself. I am sorry I did not hear details as I was cooking dinner and had screaming children in the background. I heard it on Conservative Radio, the Wind.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Where can we find it?

Yes, where can we find it? My supervisor and my son have both seen the movie and are encouraging me to see it also.
  • Kristy713ckm
    Kristy713ckm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I'm almost afraid to watch it. A co-worker went the first weekend and shared about it, I literally had a nightmare that night about what we're (possibly) moving into after our election.

But I did a search online and went to the official 2016 the movie site, and I can't find it for free. The sites that say watch it for free seem to be sites with false advertising.

Anyways, BUMP for the possibility to see it free!
  • VegasStage
    VegasStage Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I saw it for free online, but it has since been taken down. Not sure where to find it for free.
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Interesting that I read the movie is free online (I doubt that though). I paid for theater tickets yesterday and glad I did. My 89 year old WWII Vet father was with me.. At the end of the movie people sat through the credits until the lights went on. Everyone walked out in silence... eeery. There was nothing left to say only something to do... go vote for Romney. My children are not following politics. This election will affect them for the rest of their lives. One of my children just lost their job... and I would have loved to say 'How's that Obama vote 4 years ago working for ya?"