Chalene Extreme Deluxe Upgrade

Options
Robin1117
Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
Hello! I'm about to enter the last week of Push and am just starting to think about the future.... I saw on the schedule that during the Lean phase, it mentions if you want to mix it up, you can substitute some of these workouts......

Just wanted to see if any of you have tried these extra ones, and if they are worth purchasing the additional upgrade.

Any feedback would be great--thanks!

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Great question. Looking forward to the answers. I'm loving CLX and want to extend it as much as I can.
  • Robin1117
    Options
    Great question. Looking forward to the answers. I'm loving CLX and want to extend it as much as I can.

Hope we can get some! I looked for reviews on Amazon, and there wasn't anything....and only a few on the beachbody site...kind of odd!

thanks to anyone who can help!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Fat Burn Challenge cardio is killer! It is only 32 minutes and you are happy about it!

It is nice to have the change in cardio workouts and also the interval work. I will do the Fat Burn Challenge cardio even after completing CLX. It is hard yet awesome!
  • Robin1117
    Options
    Fat Burn Challenge cardio is killer! It is only 32 minutes and you are happy about it!

It is nice to have the change in cardio workouts and also the interval work. I will do the Fat Burn Challenge cardio even after completing CLX. It is hard yet awesome!

thanks so much! good to know.

Bumping this, hoping some others who have tried it can chime in. thanks!!