Hot 4 Halloween

Options

Replies

• TulgeySnark
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the whole website!
    Trying to get healthy!
    Current weight is somewhere around 155 last time I checked (need to buy a scale)
    I'd like to get down to 140 (15 pounds) at least by Halloween, as that gets me just over halfway out of being overweight on the bmi chart! (I'm very short).
  • xowyomingox
    xowyomingox Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    SW: 151
    GW: 141 (by Halloween, my ultimate GW is 120)

Can't wait to wear a sexy costume to whatever parties I can find! Not eating the chocolate is gonna be tough though!
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 15 lbs in 15 wks:

Starting Weight: 158 lbs
    Goal Weight: 143 lbs

I don't know what costume I'll go for this year; but it'll be nice to have more than The Michelin Man or Jabba the Hut as options! :-D
    Also, my anniversary is 10/30/2012 and it would be nice to look better for our 19th! :-)

I unexpectedly dropped a couple more pounds than I had projected this past month, but instead of creating a cushion or margin for error which might lead to me slacking off, I decided to reset my goal weight:

Starting Weight: 150 lbs
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs

I probably won't be in a costume this year; but it will be great to take the kids trick-or-treating without exhausting myself with the walking around!

Well, it's the end of summer and a little bit before the mid-way point so I thought I would give a status update:

Current Weight: 148
    Goal Weight: 140

I'm currently on track :-)
  • mirandazousel
    Options
    Starting weight: 171 lbs
    Goal weight: 159 lbs
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm a little slow to post... I'm going to call my start weight 166 (it was the last time I weighed) and I would like to be 155 by Halloween. (i have a really hard time losing weight, so I don't want to over shoot myself!!)
  • silverjezture
    silverjezture Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Starting (yesterdays weigh in) at 235
    Goal for Halloween is 220

Doing pretty well we'll see if I can overshoot that- I'd Love to!
  • stalyn151
    stalyn151 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing?!? Getting close!

6 MORE WEEKS! STAY FOCUSED YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • nuanwc
    nuanwc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel all late to the party lol.

Ok:
    CW: 140lbs
    GW: 130-132lbs

I hit a plateau followed by vacation for 2 weeks so it's time to get back on track! Switching up the exercise with some HIIT and eating a pescatarian-ish diet (mainly no land animals).

Halloween costume ideas: Princess Jasmine as a throwback to my favorite childhood costume; or Belle...sense the Disney theme lol.
  • sugarpop2100
    Options
    Starting Weight: 141 (Sept 18, 2012)
    Goal for Halloween: 130 (October 31, 2012)

Pounds per week: 1.8

Yikes, seems like it will be a challenge to lose two lbs a week! Wish me luck!!
  • meeshjay
    Options
    my weight now is 174 my goal by halloween is 160. is that to much? 15 pounds in a little over a month?
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Right now I'm 207. 15 weeks until Halloween. I hope to lose at least 15 pounds by then, but would be trying to lose 30 by then. So my main goal is 177 pounds, which would be 30 pounds but I would be happy at 192. :bigsmile:

Update - in July I was 207, now I'm 197! :happy: So I'm definitely on track to be the 192, :drinker: not sure about the 177 right now but I think 182 is doable! :glasses: I'm hoping to be the 177 before Thanksgiving! :bigsmile: How is everyone doing on their goal??? :flowerforyou:

New update! I'm now 187 so to get to my main goal I need to lose 10 more pounds. Might be close, but maybe I can at least get close to it by Halloween! I already made it past my small goal since I'm under 192!! How is everyone else doing?
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Right now I'm 207. 15 weeks until Halloween. I hope to lose at least 15 pounds by then, but would be trying to lose 30 by then. So my main goal is 177 pounds, which would be 30 pounds but I would be happy at 192. :bigsmile:

Update - in July I was 207, now I'm 197! :happy: So I'm definitely on track to be the 192, :drinker: not sure about the 177 right now but I think 182 is doable! :glasses: I'm hoping to be the 177 before Thanksgiving! :bigsmile: How is everyone doing on their goal??? :flowerforyou:

Nice work! So happy for you :bigsmile:

I posted on here 2 weeks ago at 122lb, and I've lost a pound since then taking me to just under 121lb :)

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
    That's great! I hope to eventually get to the weight you are now! How tall are you? I'm 5 foot 6 inches so I don't know if my goal is realistic or not, but if I get down to 122, I will have lost exactly 100 pounds. I know I definitely want to get to at least 142, and then the last 20 we'll see how it goes! :smile:
  • tremilla
    tremilla Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Started at 183
    Goal weight 160
    Current weight 168

Need to lose 8lbs by Halloween. Almost there!!!
  • tanyaslosingit
    Options

I don't know what costume I'll go for this year; but it'll be nice to have more than The Michelin Man or Jabba the Hut as options! :-D
    Also, my anniversary is 10/30/2012 and it would be nice to look better for our 19th! :-)

I unexpectedly dropped a couple more pounds than I had projected this past month, but instead of creating a cushion or margin for error which might lead to me slacking off, I decided to reset my goal weight:

I probably won't be in a costume this year; but it will be great to take the kids trick-or-treating without exhausting myself with the walking around!

Well, it's the end of summer and a little bit before the mid-way point so I thought I would give a status update:

Well, it's the beginning of October and I thought would check-in! I joined a couple of mini-challenges this month to help me bust through a couple of micro-plateaus I started experiencing in late August and September.

Current Weight: 145 lbs

I'm currently 1 lb off pace; but I've increased my daily mileage goal to 5.00 miles and I'm hewing closer to my net cal figure so hopefully all that will help :-)
  • Marquerite11
    Marquerite11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!
    My current weight is 204 and by Halloween I would love to be at 170.

Sooo 34lbs lighter HERE I COME :wink:

I've gotten completely off track!
    My goal has changed to being 185lbs by Halloween. I would love if I could get more off by then! :ohwell:
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :sick: start weight 177,6
    CW:tongue: 159.6
    Goal for Halloween 154.6 :bigsmile:
    Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • tanyaslosingit
    Options

Well, it's the beginning of October and I thought would check-in! I joined a couple of mini-challenges this month to help me bust through a couple of micro-plateaus I started experiencing in late August and September.

I'm currently 1 lb off pace; but I've increased my daily mileage goal to 5.00 miles and I'm hewing closer to my net cal figure so hopefully all that will help :-)

As we head in the home stretch, I thought I would post on a weekly basis with a final post on Halloween:

Current Weight: 144 lbs

I lost 1 lb since last week and I'm currently 1 lb off pace. I've been increasing my daily activity by walking more and have been hitting my goal of 5.00 miles/day this past week. I'm going to continue with this daily goal and am incorporating it as matter of lifestyle now :-)
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hey everyone hope you are all doing good!!
    WE GOT THIS!! Keep at it :bigsmile:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options

My birthday is a couple days before Halloween & my anniversary is less than a month after Halloween... so I need this, too!

CW: 143
    GW for Halloween: 133

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to my goal... it is looking doubtful.
    CW: 140
    Linda
  • tanyaslosingit
    Options

As we head in the home stretch, I thought I would post on a weekly basis with a final post on Halloween:

Current Weight: 144 lbs

I lost 1 lb since last week and I'm currently 1 lb off pace. I've been increasing my daily activity by walking more and have been hitting my goal of 5.00 miles/day this past week. I'm going to continue with this daily goal and am incorporating it as matter of lifestyle now :-)

It may seem a little obnoxious to keep box quoting my past posts in this thread; but I thought it might help others to see my progress at a glance.

Anyway, my weekly numbers:

Current Weight: 142 lbs (I lost 2 lbs since last week!)
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs)

I've met my original goal and I'm currently on track to meet my revised goal :-)

And yes, I *am* going to dress up for Halloween after all! My daughter wants to around as Coraline so I'mg oing out as The Other Mother!