Is Everyone Ready?!?!?!?!

Options
MamaDee2
MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
Have you cleaned out the old, bad stuff and replaced with the good healthy Whole30 stuff?

I am ready!! Printed off my grocery list, carrying it with me everywhere I go so if I will always have it with me, to help me make the best choices.

Good luck everyone.

Replies

• Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!! As ready as I am going to be. Good luck, everyone!!!!!!!
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm ready. My sister is going to try it with me and we went and bought groceries today. I boiled a dozen eggs to get us ready also.
  • kellytime2lose
    kellytime2lose Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes...scared though...realized I am way too hooked on artificial sweeteners and diet coke.
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    Ready and excited!!! Going shopping tomorrow!
  • healthylife4kb
    Options
    I'm one morning into it already. Going well so far. :) Need to head to the grocery store for some more proteins and veggies...
  • LeidaPrimal
    LeidaPrimal Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So far I am 19 days of Savory Primal. For this challenge, I am gonna stay away from my daughter's PB. Other than that, I don't need to make any additional changes. So, I am ready & willing.
  • LizaArg
    LizaArg Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yep, have enough to get me started today! Just had coffee with coconut milk... lol... about to have some... eggs!! Surprise! (not!)
    Last night we made pork loin so I'll probably have that for lunch with salad. I had a crazy busy weekend since hubby worked and I had Emma on my own. So that's the exciting food I made. I have a feeling I may be eating the same things but as long as they are approved, I guess it doesn't matter!
  • MizMelis26
    MizMelis26 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wasn't ready yesterday ( barely had anything in the fridge) until i went and got groceries last night. So i'm a day late in starting.