Details on our first day!! :) READ ME!!

Options
Glo_8714
Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
Hey guys!! :bigsmile: The day is finally tomorrooooow!! I hope you all enjoyed your last weekend! :laugh:

So I just want to get all of us on the same boat here and these are my thoughts on plans for the following month.
If you have any questions or concerns please comment. If you have a better idea or even want a slight change let me know in a comment below bc I am more than willing to make it accommodating for everyone to make this journey an easy peezy one :bigsmile:

****FIRST DAY: I want to know if we should do it the regular way and start with first day as listed Fit Test so that we can track our progress OR if we should replace the Fit Test with Plyometric Cardio Circuit and basically start with that tomorrow??
So PLEASE COMMENT BELOW on what you would like. We can always leave that as an open option since it might be a 50/50.

TIMES: As I know some work nights, some days, some mornings and I know most of us will not be able to do it at a specific time so everyone can do it pretty much when they want of course making sure you FINISH the workout for the day :wink:

THE ONLY RULE: The only rule I want to make and this is to help everyone as well as myself lol :blushing:
ABSOLUTELY NO CHEATING!!! < If I could underline that I would! I used to quit halfway and would end up doing half every day and saw NO RESULTS!! I pushed myself to finish -even at my own pace trying not to take long breaks besides the ones given and a couple days later I had more stamina to finish easier the next day. So push yourself and don't cheat and stop halfway like I used to (unless youre dying ofcourse :laugh: ) but please I want this to work for all of us if we quit halfway or take 3 min breaks we will not sweat as much and we won't get the best out of the 45 or so min for the day. This is the best advise bc this happened to me before and I'm sure I won't be the only one wanting to stop before finishing.
SO PLEASE DON'T CHECK OFF THE DAY ON YOUR CALENDARS UNTIL YOU FINISHED IT 100% AS BEST AS YOU COULD! You will thank me later :wink: Take your time go at your own pace just don't stop and try your best :bigsmile:

CALENDAR: I hope everyone has their calendar that came along with the set but of you don't and a few ppl have asked me about this since they had already either used theirs or it was for more than one person for example a husband has finished and checked off the days and need a blank new one. You can google Insanity Workout Calendar and there are many under their images that you can right click and print. This is what I have done since I had already done month one before in the past and needed a new one.

LOGGING/CHECKING IN: Tomorrow I will work on making a post on a weekly basis so we can update how crazy the week has been and so on. Sometimes I might just make a post and ask how the workout of the day was or if anyone is as sore as I am etc. And I highly recommend everyone to log into mfp daily to help stay on track and also to make topics too so we can all help and communicate with each other as much possible. As far as logging the exercise into mfp i think circuit training or high impact aerobics would probably be the closest. Or if you have a heart rate monitor that might give you the most accurate results as to how many calories you burned and log that in.

I hope I covered everything. I am extremely excited for the end results. Please comment below even if saying okay to the game plan listed. This is going to be a crazy hard month but it will fly by and before we know it will be Nov 2nd and we will be 10x slimmer. :wink: LET'S DO THIS GUYS!!! :drinker:

Replies

• Glo_8714
    Options
    Oh and as far as the diet plan I will just be eating healthy meals watching my calories and doing my best to eat as healthy as possible. Remember to drink as much water possible. I always hear water makes you skinnier. Sometimes you might not even be hungry it can be your body simply wanting water. So stock up on water bottles or a water filter etc. I will most def stay away strictly from junk food this month (i rarely have it anyways) and if you cannot dodge junk food places bc of work, time or business try to go for the chicken salads versus a burger and fries and try to either use little dressing or opt for olive oil and lemon/lime and little salt. Wish you guys the best!! Talk to you soon!! :drinker:
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    starting the workout tomorrow sounds good to me!! Looking forward to it.......even though I'm a little scared.lol.
  • linette247
    linette247 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel so motivated with you guys :). Thanks Glo_8714 for cheering us up!

I can't wait to start :happy:
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    i started with the fit test as i have never done insanity before and wanted to chart my progress
  • 28shannon28
    28shannon28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's where I started too.
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    i buy program 2 weeks ago i did fit test i almost died.. well after i survived i decide to do it as much as i could .. but 3day week 2 my calf were so sore that i could not do it and my knee was hurting so i stopped and now i feel a lot better so i'm restarting today =)
  • equeen1801
    equeen1801 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Iam ready!! Lets get insane!!
  • shanshyne18
    shanshyne18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started with the fit test
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I think I'll start with the fit test.
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    I will begin with the fit test when I get home tonight. Looking forward to the challenge.
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    i buy program 2 weeks ago i did fit test i almost died.. well after i survived i decide to do it as much as i could .. but 3day week 2 my calf were so sore that i could not do it and my knee was hurting so i stopped and now i feel a lot better so i'm restarting today =)

Good for you! :smile: Nice way to kick back and get right back to it! and trust me with exercise the soreness is going to disappear for sure within a few days
  • Glo_8714
    Options
    I wish there was a "like" button bc I love all your posts!! Great job guys! We can do this!! :drinker: