started today

Options
hi everyone

i started insanity today with the fit test :-)

my god i felt shaky after it - took me about 30mins to recover.

Please add me as a buddy :-) (if you want to)

x

Replies

• abbykristine
    Options
    I did the fit test today as well and yikes... I've done Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and ripped and 30, and they were NOTHING compared to this!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    I did the fit test today as well and yikes... I've done Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and ripped and 30, and they were NOTHING compared to this!

lol i know - i have done jillian michaels as well and thats not too bad - i must say though I am seriously excited about insanity x
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I also did the fit test today! I'm still shaking, lol! My legs feel like rubber right now. I'm really excited about this too..iv been wasting too much time being lazy and then feeling bad for not being where I want to be with fitness!
    thank God for Jillian though..had I not done the 30 Day Shred, I would probably wouldnt even have made it a quarter of the way through the fit test!
    Good luck with everything..I'm sending friend requests..support WILL be needed on this journey! :)
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Took my Fit Test This morning too!!! WOW, we are in for a challenge!!! It definately was hard, but the results are going to be worth the pain!!!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Just did my fit test. I did ok. Kinda an average of my first month last month. I think I let myself cheat too much the first time though. But as our founder has said, NO CHEATING THIS TIME :noway:
  • HealthyMamaG
    HealthyMamaG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just finished fit test. I'm surprised that I am even able to type this :tongue: I'm really glad to have found this group. Let's keep it up...59 days to go :heart:
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    we can do this and dare i say i am looking forward to tomorrow already x
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm soo proud of all of us starting off right! :bigsmile: I also started with the fit test and sweat a lot!! I know tomorrow is going to be intense!!! :noway: but we can do it!!! I can't wait for tomorrow we care 1 day closer to the end now! :drinker:
  • Glo_8714
    Glo_8714 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished fit test. I'm surprised that I am even able to type this :tongue: I'm really glad to have found this group. Let's keep it up...59 days to go :heart:

Same here and congrats! Welcome to the group btw! :flowerforyou: